Lowest prices for your stay
US$18
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
TravelocityUS$18
Hotels.comUS$18
Orbitz.comUS$18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here twice, staffs are friendly and helpful, breakfast is provided. The whole homestay was nicely decorated with flowers and small decoration items, room overall is clean.

The only one room at ground floor is a two-bed room, no aircon, price is cheap though and has a shared toilet outside the room.

Upstairs has three rooms - Only the family room (Master bedroom) with two beds has its own toilet, for the two other two rooms are sharing the same toilet. For the travellers who don’t like shared toilet better booked for the big room.

Overall experience is excellent, the only downside is the location is a bit too far for people who don’t drive.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in many Hotel around Malaysia. Even 5star Hotel but this is my most satisfied Hotel. The are very cheap price that I God from Trip Advisor/Agoda but when I reach, I am really impressed by looking at decorationsof the hotel, friendliness of the staff, the room are like Honeymoon Class Room and even they have good breakfast. You can say wow

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple