US$53
Trip.com
Crystal Lodge(Kota Bharu)
US$45
US$32
My place Guest House(Kota Bharu)(Great Value!)
US$10
  • Breakfast included
US$13
Aam Hotel(Kota Bharu)
US$15
Anna Guest House(Kota Bharu)
Al Quds Hotel(Kota Bharu)
AA Guesthouse(Kota Bharu)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Got a room on the ground floor, which I think was sandwiched between rooms used by the operator themselves as family lodging. I dare not remove my sandals in the room nor toilet. Blanket, bed sheets and pillow cleanliness questionable. Parking is convenient though.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank eugenel905
Reviewed 24 February 2015

I'm staying in family room. This hotel room is come with bathtub. Eventually you will find the water tub is quiet tricky to switch it on.

The service is ok.
I request for an extra bed during my booking via Agoda, the hotel didn't ready with it. however when I approach the receptionist, immediately they ready the stuff for me.

Cleanliness wise I'm can say bad. The toilet is spotted with cockroach and ants is easily spotted anywhere in the room.

Pillow is a bit too tiny and soft.

Location wise, due to I'm origin from this state, I have no issue on the direction or transport. For visitor, this hotel is walking distance to china street (which mean food!).
The best part of this hotel is, it's quiet during the night.

The overall service quality might be rated 1~2 star, but with the cheap price, it's a fair place to stay.

Room Tip: Take lower floor if you hate stair.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank IrvinYap
Reviewed 27 November 2014

Nice n humble receptionist n very familiar . Good location quite place and very near to KB town 1 to 2km . and if want to have a trip to pulau perhentian the hotel offer discount feri ticket for their customer. Every month i will go kb for 1 week trip

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Sellvakumaran K
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Specifically booked a room with double bed room online a few hours before arrival, when we got there we got told there were no double bed rooms available so we were given a twin beds room. Not the end of the world but a little annoying. Then at 00.30am as we were sleeping, the aircon started leaking A LOT. Water was pouring down. Called the reception guy who tried his best to do something but after 10 minutes as he was going nowhere with his DIY I asked to be moved room. But the hotel was full so not possible. I asked to be moved to another hotel and the staff immediately accepted and drove us to a nearby hotel of similar standards.

I know problems happen and this was maybe unlucky but anyway, the hotel felt old and not very well maintained. The room was without windows, the bathroom was outdated so my review would have not been very positive without this incident anyway. On a positive note, the reception staff was quick to act and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Let_987
Reviewed 6 February 2014

First of all; make sure you don't go to Kota Bharu at all. If you do, this is a fair choice. The prices are ok, but the location is a bit far away from the city centre. Which is no problem, because there is really nothing to do there. Next door is a fine pizza place which has a funny swiss owner, mostly visited by rich Malaysians and expats. The staff is helpful and nice. They let us book a trainticket on the computer behind the counter and print it. They even brougt us to the trainstation for free in the morning when our taxi wasn't coming! Now that's service! If you ever find yourself in Kota Bharu, this is the place.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple