Stayed for 2 nights , and just came back from Labuan today. It's just a weekend getaway, my first time to Labuan . Really good point here for me is the location and the service . Location is really near to the mall, food court, taxis stop, duty free shop and few of point of interest in Labuan , such as Marine Museum , all within walking distance. Never had a problem with the staff throughout the stay, all of them are polite and helpful. From check in, room service , restaurant and check out. Although hotel is a bit old, but but satisfied with the cleanliness, the rooms spacious design, spacious washroom . On the low side, lounge is a bit dull, for a five star hotel, could have done better . The bed and the pillow doesn't match a 5 star hotel quality. Too soft I would say . Can't really sleep well for 2 nights. Breakfast, was okay, wide range of selections . Overall , 4 star hotel to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 5-star hotel in Labuan, Dorsett Grand Labuan brings out the best of what Labuan Island has to offer. The hotel is only minutes away from the Labuan Airport and a short distance from its bustling town centre. With an international buffet spread and a wide array of ala-carte dining, a sports lounge for guests to catch their favourite sports coverage, and a bar offering live entertainment at night, Dorsett Grand Labuan truly inspires! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dorsett Grand Labuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel Labuan Island
- Sheraton Labuan
- Labuan Sheraton
- Grand Dorsett Hotel Labuan