“recommended jungle experience, excellent staff”

Taman Negara National Park
Book In Advance
More Info
US$126.00*
and up
Day Tour National Park (Taman Negaran Rainforest...
Ranked #12 of 180 things to do in Pahang
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I suggest this experience to explore the jungle. I've appreciated the availability of all the staff to solve any need. A special thanks to Mr. Sati. I had a problem with the car. Thanks to his kindly help, I was able to reach the lodge in safety and got a substitute car in one day that allowed us to continue our trip, after visiting the Taman Negara, without wasting time.

4  Thank fabfab2000
"park office"
"days nights"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I spent 2 days there mid decembre 2017, and hesitated before going because I red so many contradictory reviews on the weather (it's supposed to be raining season and all) but then decided to go anyway : I thought if it turned out sunny, then great, if not, then I would stay inside, it's part of the experience anyway. I did not regret this decision : wow ! I got sun all the way, I could visit the jungle by night (lots of intriguing instects, plants and animals), did a trekk (5-6 hours), even got some leeches on my skin, trying to feed on me (I almost had a heart attack on that sight and yelled like a crazy person but ok, now i can laugh about it)
Anyway, if you get the chance, and if you love nature, i'd say just go for it guys ! People are nice there, good food too and even the 3 hours boat on the river to get there were amazing !

1  Thank Julielala123la456
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

It was interesting seeing rural Malaysia, The village itself is quite small and remote. The actual National Park was interesting and nice to walk in, but coming from Australia it was nothing special. The jungle canopy walkway was fun and
I would recommend that but being in this town was a little boring for me personally.
The paths are well made, with decking in the whole park. Leeches are also common so bring comfortable long pants to walk in!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Very impresssive park. The canopywalk is pretty impressive too. If you are Really afraid of heights don’t do it. Do buy your ticket (which costs 5r per person) at the Desk of the park located in the muriata resort. Also you need to pay for a permit to take pictures even if you do it with your cellphone and they do check it. The walks are quite easy so you don’t need hikingboots only if you go on more further and longer hikes into the park. Worth a visit for sure.

2  Thank Bartjejans
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Taman negara is an amazing Place to visit. It's beautiful as it portraits true nature. It's situated in the middle of the forest. The road to get there is really challenging. But it was good. Epic journey. Taman Negara is great for hiking and it's siutable for solo trip and group trip. I advise for you to go yourself and explore the place. You don't really need a guide. There are clear sign boards and if you get lost there are lots of people nearby you can ask them. There're really friendly and they speak good english. 1 more thing. There are leaches there. So be careful. Pull up your socks, and cover your pants. Bring bug repellent also. Ohh ya, and don't forget the canopy walk and the boat ride must try. Enjoy your trip it's really worth it.

12  Thank Vibeeshan P