stayed for 3 nights... didnt experience much, but was ok stay. the surrounding was nice, very green & very peaceful. you can rent bike for minimum charge or laze aroun the pool. suitable for families with small kids aswell.
the restaurants are pretty good, cheap foods. room service is reliable. would probably come back during fruit season to experience malaysia's famous king of fruit; Durian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Felda Residence Tekam(formerly known as Tekam Plantation Resort) is nestled within the lush forests of Jerantut on hectares of plantation land harvesting rubber, cocoa, palm oil, various local fruits and gringing on one of the world's oldest rain forests. We have a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets for families, school groups, conferences and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Felda Residence Tekam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felda Residence Tekam Hotel Jerantut
- Felda Residence Tekam Jerantut, Pahang