Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
RM 100
Fully refundable before Wed, 29 May
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
Shyeows
Malaysia

Terrific hotel seriously need full refurbishment

Review of Mega View Hotel
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Feb 2023
Please do not fool by the official photos, this hotel is terrible. There are so many ants around, I booked for 2 nights, I check out after a night and skip the buffet bfast just can't wait to out from the hotel immediately.
I wish I can upload videos here, besides ants everywhere, there are long hairs left behind in the bathroom, the bathroom ceiling full of mold, all the furnitures doors seem going to drop anytime.

Nothing same like the website. Even bathroom colours, you straight away feel so depress once you enter the room. There is zero facilities attached. No pool.. no gym.
Bathroom toiletries come with basic toothbrushes one mini shampoo, one bath foam, one soap and one shower cap that's it.

The only plus points would be the nice scenery and jogging paths right in front of the hotel. Luckily there is still one 'ok' western restaurant where you can enjoy the dinner facing to the river. The hotel would tell you those facing river are all fully book, try your luck if you still decided to go for it. I promise I won't enter this hotel anymore. They need serious pest control. Please invest money to repaint the whole building.

The front desk staffs are friendly. Carpark allocate not many. Walking distance to Kuantan 188 tower. I wish I could share the video instead of photos showing all ants scattered around everywhere.
Date of stay: February 2023
    RM 94
  • ZenHotels.com
3.2 km from Mega View Hotel
View more hotels in Kuantan
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2022

The hotel has a nice riverfront location, with ample spaces for free parking, and great view of the city and the river from the room. There is a drink dispenser at the check-in area serving a free cold drink. Our room is clean, comfortable and quiet. We paid a little extra for the breakfast buffet, and we were very pleased with the variety and quality of food for breakfast. Overall, the hotel is very good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Good Food, Nice Room, Clean Room, Nice restaurant, very good location. You can go to Pickers for breakfast if you do not have the breakfast voucher. I am having a real issue with my work which requires good and stable WiFi. if you are on a business trip requires remote online meeting, you shall avoid this hotel. Other than that all is good.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2021

This hotel is easily enlisted as one of the worst hotel in Kuantan. I never had a good experience staying in hotels here. The room was stunk with cheap fragrance and I had a difficult time breathing and falling asleep in the room. Close to none existent toiletries.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank STan3009
Reviewed 13 July 2020

Go to this hotel for the marvelous view of sungai kuantan.

Family room comfy, no hazards for a 10 month old, thought carpets could get a bit more attentive cleaning.

Good sized bathroom, complete amenities!

Old towels must be changed or undergo thorough cleaning.

Staff were all smiles and always helpful!

Cleanliness must be IMPROVED!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2020

This is my second stay at this hotel. My first time was in Oct 2018 and I was given a room facing the back car park. This time i was given a studio room which has no window. I was shocked and I dont like it so I went down and ask the staff to upgrade me to a room with a window and I dont mind paying for that. I was pleasantly surprise when the staff give me a room with balcony of the 9th floor which is the highest floor. the room face the river and the bridge. I definitely would love come back and stay at the same room again!

Room tip: upper floor
Date of stay: July 2020