The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan
US$40
US$75
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Vistana Kuantan City Centre(Kuantan)
US$54
US$51
US$50
US$39
Priceline
Mega View Hotel(Kuantan)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
US$26
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshopping malleast coast mallstar hotelinfinity poolyoga roombusiness hotelbreakfast spreadbusiness tripspacious lobbykids roombig mallstrategic locationnoodlesroti canaideluxe roomcheck in was smoothlocal food
Reviewed 23 December 2016

I and My friend park our car at the hotel. When we haven't decide where to go then we approach one of hotel staff at the lobby the direction, he is very friendly to assist us even though he is not familiar the place. We will recommend this hotel to our friend is any of them want to go vacation at Kuantan.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights on business, great location opposite a shopping mall in downtown Kuantan. Quite a new hotel which is functional for a business traveller, I enjoyed my stay and would certainly return.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2016

This hotel has been quite welcoming. It is clean. However, the main drawback is the loud background music everywhere,especially in the hotel restaurant. If certainly drove me away- I could not hear myself think!
Maybe they think that this is the way to run a hotel, but
when I mentioned the unbearable loudness of the music, I was just greeted with smiles and nodding heads, and nothing was done.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I stayed there with 2 kids. Love the location, it's just opposite a shopping mall, easy to shop for stuff and lots of restaurant in that mall so u won't be bored of eating the same thing everyday.
The room was great, i love the bathroom! Very practical with separate shower and bath tub but enclosed in the same glass cubicle.
What i love the most is the kids room with mini library, my 5yo can read while my 2yo toddler can play and he just loves the ball pit.

Okay, the downside is the parking(basement car park). it's dodgy and scary and not well lit. certain area of the car park are completely in the dark. I'm quite surprised as Zenith Hotel is a new hotel, in a new building if im not mistaken. but the condition and the layout of the car park is like a 1980s building.

but overall, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank WanaWannabeez
Reviewed 8 December 2016

New hotel and strategically located near couple of prominent shopping malls. But this is also the down side to it due to the heavy traffic congestion entering the mall area which also affected the entrance to the hotel, especially during weekend. Services rendered was average, more room for improvement.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends