Lowest prices for your stay
RM 337
No fees just great deals
cscchun

Need improvement on housekeeping

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 May 2022
Had a surprise in the room when I first arrived. Found an underwear left by the previous guest. Not sure if housekeepers cleaned the room before getting the room ready for next guest. Everywhere was dusty and not clean. Stains here and there, even on bedsheet. Requested them to change the bedsheet, but still it’s yellowish and old. Need improvement on cleanliness. I would have expect better service and facilities for a five stars hotel. Thanks.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    RM 192
    RM 195
1.6 km from The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan
View more hotels in Kuantan
All reviews shopping mall star hotel business trip breakfast spread modern hotel swimming pool car park comfortable room check in was smooth local food east coast f b parking space nice view gym ballroom laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2022

I am no stranger to Zenith as it is always my 1st choice to stay whenever I am in Kuantan. This was my 3rd stay with the hotel and I had pleasant experiences with Zenith before but not this time.

Refrigerator
The fridge was not on upon check-in. So it was not cold. But after leaving it for a night, it was still not cold. When we check it closely, the door can't be closed fully.

Kettle
The kettle was covered with dust!!!

Plates & Cutlery Request
When I requested plates and cutleries, F&B said it is the hotel policy not to entertain such a request and I was like what??? I am an avid traveler and stayed in many hotels before and mostly 4 and 5-star hotels and I have never heard of such a policy before!! My request was very reasonable and I don't understand why the hotel can't fulfill such a simple request.

Quilt
One of the beds has a torn quilt cover which was very obvious that you can see at a glance. It was a big tear at the opening of the quilt. To make it worst, there were stains on the quilt itself which can be seen due to the torn quilt cover!! Is this the standard of a 5-star hotel?

Bathroom
I don't know where to start with this one. I am really disappointed with the hotel for providing such standards to their paying customer. I can see grime everywhere in the bathroom.

As an ex-hotelier myself, I have high expectations for my stay especially if it is a 5-star hotel. Zenith is doing their job poorly I would say.

1  Thank AsdiAsmara
Reviewed 13 May 2022

This is the hotel to stay at Kuantan, I have stayed all over Kuantan and this is a gem.
Lovely staff and spotless! and a great location. Lovely eating spot across the road at the Mall, if boring can go shopping at the mall. The hotel has a great breakfast too it's a must-try with a lot of variety from international to local food. Don't miss the hotel if you are Kuantan

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

Stayed for 2D1N on second day of Eid fitri. The room is nice, the bed is comfortable same goes with the baby cot. It's just the room service is terrible poor. I called the cafe for and orange juice and dessert, after one hour still hasn't delivered to my room. Unfortunately had to cancelled my order. And another thing, the phone is the toilet rang for 2 times. At 2am and 3am in the morning. Not sure why

Room tip: Make sure to bring your tng card upon check out to validate your parking.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

This hotel is the worst. Had to queue for more than an hour for check in and another 2 hours because the room is not ready. No free food and drinks provided while waiting. I’m not coming back to this hotel. I’d rather stay in a 2 stars hotel.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ikwnhmdn
Reviewed 25 March 2022

Very slow check in, queue long time also not yet my turn, only 2 counter open for check in, weekend is know busy time, but no open counter more for check in, first time check in queue almost 1 hour, ungood experience at all
Zenith kuantan