Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
RM 304
Go to your Happy Price
eDreams
JoanneWongCC
Singapore, Singapore

Nice location, great service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Feb 2023via mobile
I have stayed 5 nights in hotel. The rooms are clean and reasonable size except lightings in bathroom can be brighter.
Would be better if they have option of firm pillow for good night sleep.
Breakfast spread is good.
Ample parking lots in well lit carpark, if guests are driving
Location is very convenient across malls.
My friend had a flat tyre one morning. We (ladies) were not able to change to the spare tyre and seek help from hotel so that we can go to the tyre shop nearby. Mr Luges kindly came to rescue. We were appreciative for this support.
Hotel staffs’ showed professionalism and friendliness.
This hotel will be my choice of accommodation in my future trips.
Date of stay: February 2023
    RM 94
  • ZenHotels.com
2.3 km from The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan
View more hotels in Kuantan
All reviews shopping mall star hotel business trip breakfast spread modern hotel swimming pool car park comfortable room check in was smooth local food east coast f b parking space nice view gym ballroom laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2022

Stayed one night when attending a conference. Modern hotel. Room had good size and facilities. breakfast was good. Conference facilities/ballroom, meeting rooms was good. Official rates on hotel website expensive especially in peak times. Better to book on online discount sites.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2022

The deluxe king room offer a comfortable room to stay in. With high water pressure rain shower and bathtub make me feel refresh.
Breakfast is rate 4/5 and if the variety can be improving plus offer coffee machine.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2022

Had a surprise in the room when I first arrived. Found an underwear left by the previous guest. Not sure if housekeepers cleaned the room before getting the room ready for next guest. Everywhere was dusty and not clean. Stains here and there, even on bedsheet. Requested them to change the bedsheet, but still it’s yellowish and old. Need improvement on cleanliness. I would have expect better service and facilities for a five stars hotel. Thanks.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2022

I am no stranger to Zenith as it is always my 1st choice to stay whenever I am in Kuantan. This was my 3rd stay with the hotel and I had pleasant experiences with Zenith before but not this time.

Refrigerator
The fridge was not on upon check-in. So it was not cold. But after leaving it for a night, it was still not cold. When we check it closely, the door can't be closed fully.

Kettle
The kettle was covered with dust!!!

Plates & Cutlery Request
When I requested plates and cutleries, F&B said it is the hotel policy not to entertain such a request and I was like what??? I am an avid traveler and stayed in many hotels before and mostly 4 and 5-star hotels and I have never heard of such a policy before!! My request was very reasonable and I don't understand why the hotel can't fulfill such a simple request.

Quilt
One of the beds has a torn quilt cover which was very obvious that you can see at a glance. It was a big tear at the opening of the quilt. To make it worst, there were stains on the quilt itself which can be seen due to the torn quilt cover!! Is this the standard of a 5-star hotel?

Bathroom
I don't know where to start with this one. I am really disappointed with the hotel for providing such standards to their paying customer. I can see grime everywhere in the bathroom.

As an ex-hotelier myself, I have high expectations for my stay especially if it is a 5-star hotel. Zenith is doing their job poorly I would say.

1  Thank AsdiAsmara
Reviewed 13 May 2022

This is the hotel to stay at Kuantan, I have stayed all over Kuantan and this is a gem.
Lovely staff and spotless! and a great location. Lovely eating spot across the road at the Mall, if boring can go shopping at the mall. The hotel has a great breakfast too it's a must-try with a lot of variety from international to local food. Don't miss the hotel if you are Kuantan

• Trip type: Travelled on business