Lowest prices for your stay
RM 126
Priceline
Agoda.com
RM 77
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2019

the staff are friendly the size of room were average, i ordered 'mee goreng mamak' (room service), expecting the food was fresh and hot, but...it just average, good location, easy to find local food. i booked 1 room with 2 bedroom, they give 2 access card one for main door, another 1 for master bedroom, but i just felt its not convenience for family, since you are going to back and forth from one room to another.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Room was fine n clean with a comfy beds. Friendly staff & flexible check in & out options. Lots of cafes & restaurants in the area. It has a good spread of both local and western food for morning buffet breakfast. Overall..nice hotel but i would say it's a pricey hotel tho😆.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I booked a family room with this hotel and the booking was confirmed. However, upon arrival, I was informed that all of their rooms were fully-booked and my booking was transferred to another hotel (The V Hotel). I was petrified and upset because they did not inform me before hand about this mater. I was travelling with my elderly mother and there were several considerations that I have to look into before choosing a specific hotel. Due to that reason, I booked a family room at the Seasons View Hotel. Had I know that my family have to checked-in the V Hotel, I would definitely not make a booking at the first place. Really a bad experience and I would never ever again book at this hotel. Terrible front desk, not friendly, not helpful, no greeting at all. Terrible breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I'm here with my family for a 4D3N trip with one mission to explore the excitements of what the East Coast has to offer, esp. in Kuantan, Pahang. Hence I've found this hotel which (I thought) was comfortable for my family, and at a good price.

Check-in upon arrival:
+ Lobby of minimalist design
+ Cool air-conditioning for a 'welcome'
- No greeting from the counter
- Service without a smile
- Indifferent attitude

Room:
+ Simple and sufficient furniture
+ Room with a functioning window
+ Average room cleanliness
+ Housekeeping is friendlier than the attendants at the main desk
- There was a little oil on the floor which we called the main desk for assistance. We were told (in an unhelpful tone by the guy at the counter) that housekeeping took their leave as their operating hours were from 9am - 7pm, we were given a hand towel to wipe the oil off on our own.
- Room lighting were somewhat dim
- Bathroom extractor did not function properly
- Provided wardrobe was dusty and unkempt, we used alcohol wipes to clean them and it became black

Free (or Paid) Breakfast:
+ Average quality (don't expect a 4-5 star meal, enjoy a simple and basic Malaysian treat)
+ Average number of selection
+ Unending refill of food
- Waitresses are unfriendly, unhelpful
- Uninterested attitude towards customers' inquiries
- Talk and laugh loudly among coworkers during service

Parking space for hotel guests:
+ Ample parking spots
- Lack of shades to shield cars from the heat
- Customers from the neighbour Malay food stalls may take up spots in the reserved hotel parking lots

Overall verdict (max 5 stars for Outstanding, 1 star for Disappointing):
* Access to public transport 3.5

Date of stay: November 2017
4  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Our Kuantan trip this time is all about food and hence the reason for choosing this hotel.
The famous Akob Patin House restaurant is the same row with the hotel and just few steps walk.
We stayed 1 night here and chose a room with 2 double beds. The room size is just nice. Amenities included are TV with Astro, kettle and minibar. Iron & ironing board is upon request basis.

Free wifi provided as well. There is lift so no need to worry if you’ve got big and heavy luggage. Breakfast included and is decent.
Good place to stay for a budget trip.

Date of stay: October 2017