Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
SGDyani
Teluk Intan, Malaysia

Wasted Premises

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Dec 2016
The hotel outlook was neat and clean.
The rooms are BIG but the FACILITIES are old and not working.
We took 2 deluxe room.
Centralized Water heater not working in one of the room
Breakfast is the the common basic food.
Lights in the room is very deem.
Can see a bright area apart from the walkway and lobby.
Cigarette smell all over the room.
Date of stay: December 2016
Room Tip: Check room before select the rooms
Trip type: Travelled with family
    RM 365
    RM 458
11.7 km from City Times Hotel
View more hotels in Kuantan
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Its around 11pm, me and my friend decided to check in to this hotel for the 1st time. its our 1st trip to Kuantan too.

The Hotel so dark, no lift. Ancient Items everywhere.

Breakfast ? please the worst food ever.

i dont receommend ...

Room tip: you dont have any choice
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SCBOSE
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Upon checking in, my first complaint was that there wasn't a lift. The staircase was also somewhat hidden.

When we got to our floor, the corridor, well, it was so ugly. I was reminded of school buildings, creepy dormitories, old sports facilities, bus stations, anything but a hotel.

Inside our room, it was just as depressing. It really felt like the building was meant to be something else. There was too much space, and too little furnishing to feel cozy. The TV has only the free channels. They put the desk where it's too dark to read. No bottled water.

Breakfast next morning sealed my opinion of this place. I can let the lack of choice slide, but how do you serve nasi lemak with no egg??

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Junainah
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

The budget rooms feels like entering a B-grade local horror movie. Long service corridors with room numbers missing from the doors. At 6AM, people came into our room because the lock is broken. The room had 4 beds too many. The man outside asks if it is his room. Our room technically doesn't exist. We packed our bags as fast as we could and fled.

Date of stay: March 2015
6  Thank SingingBread
Reviewed 5 August 2014

It feels like a dorm converted to a hotel. There is no lift so if you're on third floor it's gonna be a workout. The breakfast buffet was minimal and service was so so.

The pros: room was spacious and clean enough.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Amira R
Reviewed 1 November 2013

2 times i came and check in to this hotel..
and 2 times i got trouble..

First Check in September 2013
-I found my room doesn't have air condition remote control. So, can you imagine how cools i on that time when clock turn to 3am.. huhu.. (Honestly,I feel like in Antarctica) Seriously, i can't sleep well..
-Almost light on that room is Dark Orange Color like Ghost House..

Second check in 21 October 2013
-For information, on 18 October 2013, Friday. I already booking room for 3 days 2 night from 21 October 2013 until 23 October 2013 by phone but when i arrived to this hotel in 22 October 2013 at 2am, the receptionist said my room hasn't reserved.. I told that guy that i've already books by phone through woman receptionist.With slow voice and fully manners that guys given me another room with same price as forgive present..

- Not just that, when i enter to bathroom almost taps has missing.. AND I found condom with dried sperm.. How gross is that..
-Air conditioner = still same, no remote control.. Antarctica againnnn....

Last but not least, i choose this hotel because i want to attending ceremony in my college near Taman Pertanian,Kuantan. so this hotel is not far from my college..

Finally..
On this 16 November 2013, I've a Grand Day Ceremony which is my Convocation Days at Dewan Jubli Perak Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah,Kuantan.Seriously, I am tired with this worst situation and i don't want it happen again and destroy my happiness life history ever..

So, i decided i choose The Zenith Hotel, Kuantan as My Special Convocation Present to celebrate my Grand Day and happy ever after.

Date of stay: September 2013