Lowest prices for your stay
RM 264
Fully refundable before Wed, 1 May
RM 217
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
RM 168
No fees just great deals
sheosrai
Singapore, Singapore
Good location but lacking in something
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Dec 2022
I was quite disappointed especially when I had very good memories the first time I stayed here years ago. I had given a good review then but I am not able to do now. First, the good. It is in a good location with eateries and malls nearby. The rooms are big and clean. For the bad. The wifi is unstable and keeps dropping and when I asked for help, none was given except for telling me to restart my phone. The TV channels are limited with only about 3-4 English channels. On the last day, there was something in the air on the level we stayed as my friends and I were having irritable throats or eyes despite having a air purifier on that level.
Date of stay: December 2022
    RM 100
    RM 139
1.2 km from Rocana Hotel Kuantan
View more hotels in Kuantan
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Perhaps following to my odd 11pm arrival, the check-in service was ok. The room stink with weird smell and the toiletries were subpar for a 3 star hotel.

It was a letdown experience staying here and not a comfy place to put a night or so.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank STan3009
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

Short stay for a night. Quite amazed with the room. It's spacious, clean and most of all I like that it's a walking distance to Kuantan City Mall. Not to keen on the breakfast though. Just suffice for my appetite.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

1. Good location
2. Very silent
3. Cleanliness satisfactory but not very good. No dustbin in room.
4. Buffet breakfast around average but lots of flies

The best thing is the location. Everything including malls , restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

Check in was superfast,front counter officer was really nice,smiling face keep us feel warm when arriving to the hotel.The location was superb with walking distance to nearby shopping complex i.e.Kuantan City Mall,East Coast Mall and Berjaya Mega Mall.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Stayed in Rocana 2 nights I do really enjoyed the room and specially the breakfast. The place is quiet and room is big and the air con is cold enough for the room . Friendly staffs and overall building is clean and fresh . The area is quiet eventhough there is a pub opposite but hardly can hear any noise. Walking towards to the mall is nearby only a 5 mins walk so easy for anyone who loves shopping. Keep up good work to Rocana staffs specially the front desk. Thank you for the big welcoming smile. Will return again

Date of stay: August 2019