Lowest prices for your stay
RM 264
Fully refundable before Wed, 1 May
RM 217
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
RM 168
No fees just great deals
George J
Singapore, Singapore
Lost belt has been found
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Sept 2023
I left my belt in the room and didnt noticed until i reach back home. I informed my friend and a check with the hotel locate my belt,thanks to the staff who cleaned the room i stayed. Tge hotel agreed to courier my belt to my friend's place and i received my belt. Thankq for your prompt service.
Date of stay: August 2023
Room Tip: Convienta nt as many amenities around the hotel
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    RM 183
    RM 241
11.4 km from Rocana Hotel Kuantan
View more hotels in Kuantan
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2023

The Rocana hotel in Kuantan was recommended to us by a friendly taxi driver and despite usual reservations about accepting such advice decided given the reviews elsewhere to stay here. We explicitly asked for a quiet room and the nice ladies on reception assured us we had not only a nice view but it was also quiet (despite our concerns of seeking a large pub opposite.
All seemed relatively fine until midnight and then the fund started- the pub it seems also acts as a nighclub and decided to pelt the single glazed windows with full on vibrating bass sounds until well into the early hours.
Obviously it ruined our sleep- being offered another room at 1.30 am wasn't really a solution given it was 3 floors up, hot (AC didn't work) was not made up and we had kids in tow. Its a shame that no one cared to mention the ongoing festival (wedding/gathering) taking place across the road.
Pointed out that it would have been better to have not given us a room as we would have been delighted to stay elsewhere. Despite the management being fully aware of the night activities in the morning no one took any steps to make us feel more welcome.
We had no breakfast offered to us and took refuge at the mall a short distance away.
It was unclear to us why this hotel has high reviews given our experience but maybe its because the nightclub is relatively knew. We were informed that the night before music was also an issue at the hotel which didn't make us feel any better about being placed in this room.
The upsides to this place are the location to the malls so you can escape the hotel, sadly they are closed after midnight when the noise kicks in.
There are presumably better rooms at the hotel, just make sure you get one if coming here
management are obsessed all about getting a fast buck rather than happy customers

Room tip: bring ear plugs
Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 5 December 2022

I was quite disappointed especially when I had very good memories the first time I stayed here years ago. I had given a good review then but I am not able to do now. First, the good. It is in a good location with eateries and malls nearby. The rooms are big and clean. For the bad. The wifi is unstable and keeps dropping and when I asked for help, none was given except for telling me to restart my phone. The TV channels are limited with only about 3-4 English channels. On the last day, there was something in the air on the level we stayed as my friends and I were having irritable throats or eyes despite having a air purifier on that level.

Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Perhaps following to my odd 11pm arrival, the check-in service was ok. The room stink with weird smell and the toiletries were subpar for a 3 star hotel.

It was a letdown experience staying here and not a comfy place to put a night or so.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank STan3009
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

Short stay for a night. Quite amazed with the room. It's spacious, clean and most of all I like that it's a walking distance to Kuantan City Mall. Not to keen on the breakfast though. Just suffice for my appetite.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

1. Good location
2. Very silent
3. Cleanliness satisfactory but not very good. No dustbin in room.
4. Buffet breakfast around average but lots of flies

The best thing is the location. Everything including malls , restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: November 2019