“pricey”

Warung mazenah nasi kukus
Ranked #52 of 281 Restaurants in Kuantan
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Famous food at Kuantan,went for dinner with family.Its near with Hotel Sentral we stayed.Ordered steam rice with herbs chicken.Food was only average and pricey.The staff who take order wasn't very friendly either.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Relatively easy to find. It's on Waze. Nothing else other than the steam rice and and chicken rice. Both were decent.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

There are 2 branches we knew of; we tried the one at Jalan Besar Kuantan, twice.

Good;
Parking is quite easy on our visit. The nasi kukus is about average with spiced chicken or 'gulai kawah', but better with mutton. Other dishes worth a mention are their soup (with bread dipped in it), noodle soup/tomyam and roti canai.

A definite revisit once I am in Kuantan.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

'Nasi Kukus Ayam kampung berempah' is always in my first priority food-hunting list if i visit to Kuantan.
The tasty chicken together with curry gravy plus chilli mix into the steamed rice - Superb nice! (Thumb up!!).
Price reasonable (RM9/pack) for such a big portion.

I will definitely come for u again!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

My family and i eat at this restaurant for brunch after check out from the hotel. When we arrived they told us all food are sold out. they offer nasi kukus with ayam goreng berempah, the only dishes that left..so we tried it..not disappointed. my family and i really enjoy the dishes..my parents went back to the restaurant every time they go to Kuantan..really recommend to everyone who visit Kuantan..