Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
AC Hotels
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews teluk cempedak business trip food court shower area is newly refurbished hotel night stay swimming pool nasi lemak breakfast selection sleep quality the check in process short stay own transport hot shower egg station key card satay
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2024

I had a perfect stay experience, the room is looks brand new and i like Marriot branding.
Special thanks to Augustine that give the best hospitality ever during my stay. The location is in the heart of Kuantan, so its easy access to everywhere. Breakfast also good.

Room tip: perfect
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julia Rashid, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2024

Dear NickEzwan,

Greetings from AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan.

We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your kind words truly brightened our day!

It brings us immense joy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us, and we are especially delighted that Augustine made a positive impression during your stay. We will definitely share your compliments with him and commend him for delivering exceptional service. Your recognition serves as a great motivation for him and inspires us all to uphold the highest standards of hospitality.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We are thrilled to have had the chance to contribute to your enjoyable stay experience.

We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Julia Rashid
Executive Assistant Manager
AC Hotel By Marriott Kuantan

Reviewed 24 November 2023

Loud Banging all day and need me to call the front office two times in one morning to show how serious I am with the disturbance.

Had to use my mobile phone to call the front office or else wont be able to get hold of any of the staffs. All the time.

Miscommunication with front office on connected rooms. Upon arrival only we were told, confirmed connected rooms were unavailable for our chosen type of rooms.

Room cards became default after first use on the 1st day. We exchange Notes with other guests experiencing the same problem. Actually had the same experience with Ac Hotel in Penang as well. Now wondering… tiring experience settling issues at this hotel.

Two days of tiring hotel stay…that would be my comment.

Banging is still heard and is hearing it again now. Calling the front desk again. Probably.

If only I can upload a sound file of the banging

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Julia Rashid, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2023

Greetings from AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

In your comments, you mentioned that your stay was interrupted by a loud disturbance caused by the loud banging noise on your recent stay with us. My hope is that all our guests experience a relaxing and peaceful stay, and I am very sorry that this wasn’t your experience.

I apologize on the shortfall, the situation could have been handled better, once again my humble apologies on the experience. Your comments have been shared with the entire hotel team as guidelines for us to handle the similar situation in the future in ensuring the comfort and peaceful stay for our guests.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and I hope you give us an opportunity in hosting you again, whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2023

Generally good and clean but disappointed that the hotel did not take feedback about faulty treadmill seriously. Only 1/3 treadmills worked and it stopped suddenly after a few minutes of use. I was running at 10-11 km/hr when the Mc stopped completely and I lunged forward. I lowered the speed and it happened again. Someone could get hurt. I was in a small tour group so did not checked in my name.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Julia Rashid, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2023

Dear Pioneer20896613668,

Greetings from all of us at AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan

I recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided.

We highly appreciated your comments on our fitness center equipment and I personally take serious on the highlighted experience and actions has been taken to avoid the similar reoccurrence for the guests experiences.

I would like to apologize for the experience during your stay, rest assured the necessary measures has been taken for improvements.

Nevertheless, I am hoping that you will choose to stay with us again whenever you are in town.

Reviewed 1 May 2023

Booked this hotel for my parents recently for 1 night stay since they were attending a family member's wedding. I must say that it was the right decision. They handled my payment issue (I used online agent for the booking) very professionally. Albeit I was still in confirmation stage for payment, staffs were generous enough to let my parents to check-in their room. Their room was very clean and tidy (I've asked my father to share video). Breakfast was great judging from my father's reaction. Like most comments here stated, you probably will not go wrong with this hotel for a short trip. Kudos to all team members!

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julia Rashid, Guest Services / Front Office at AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2023

Dear PakLang,

Greetings from all of us at AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan.

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your recent stay experience at AC by Marriott Kuantan.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with all the department leaders as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted that you have had a great stay with us

Once again, we look forward for your next visit soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2023

AC Hotel is the best place for us to stay in Kuantan Town. Everything close by.
The rooms are very well maintained and clean. The stuff is very friendly and helpful.
Minor problems were taking care of immediately, like the Aircon or the internet.
Breakfast selection great. Ara and Ain outstanding and last but not least Julia was very professional.
For sure on our next visit to Kuantan we will book again

Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julia Rashid, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2023

Dear Departure168567,

Greetings from AC Hotel by Marriott Kuantan

We thank you for your stay and taking the time to share with us your feedback on your recent stay. I am glad that the stay was a good stay for you and it is gratifying to know that our associates has shown an excellent service during your stay. Your feedback has been shared with entire hotel team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We are glad that the issues has been tackled during your stay, however I would like to apologize on the shortcomings nonetheless.

We look forward to welcome you again.