“very delicous”
Review of Gelora Steak House

Gelora Steak House
Ranked #49 of 281 Restaurants in Kuantan
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

the food very delicous. must try. the best food in town. delicous food but at reasonable price. must come.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

When we first moved to Kuantan, me and my wife were craving for a good steak house. For someone who likes medium/medium well cooked steak, I was always a super picky since most local restaurant failed to deliver.

Then we saw this Gelora Steak House, we were a bit sceptics due to the look of the restaurant. It looks like a really normal dining place. You look at the place, it looks so normal that you'll never think that the chef/owner inside is former Grand Hyatt chef!

Me and my wife were reluctant to try this place, we thought its not gonna be good, but then we have to try at least once so we can eliminate it from our list. So, we low expectation, we went there... I order medium cooked sirloin steak, she order pan fried Salmon.

Our first bite, we were so shocked that we both got chilled and goosebump! My wife dont want to share her salmon, and I dont want to share my steak at the time. So engrossed, impress and admire with our food. After the dinner, I ask to meet the chef and told him that this is the best steak I ever ate after wagyu beef in Menate' Steak in KL. He told me he was 25years with Hyatt Hotel.

Sorry for the long reviews, but I had to say what I need to say. Dont be fool with the appearance of the place, just go inside and try!

1  Thank balshaiful
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice..clean..reasonable price ..best halal steak and western food in Kuantan..highly recommended...

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I had the lamb shank here.....it was melt in your mouth fabulous. The owner is a former chef for the currently closed for remodeling, Hyatt hotel in Kuantan. Would we go here again......absolutely!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We had mash potato, u can feel the soft potato chunk and a sausage also served along it. The chicken chop had better taste and the price can be consider average western. Small shop but it has a quality in serving western food. Should repeat the dining experience again.