“Fantastic ”

Restoran M Salim
Ranked #56 of 526 Restaurants in Ipoh
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best India curry house in Ipoh, especially local lamb and mixed curry, dun miss it, must try

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

A late lunch on after done my job in Ipoh. Having a mutton curry, plain rice, some veges and ice tea. My second time in this restaurant and this one ended up better than the previous visit

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered beriyani rice and mutton curry. The rice was really good and the mutton was soft and well cooked. My husband ordered white rice with the fried chicken and he complimented on the food too. The curry is really nice here.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I always enjoy my beriyani in Salim. Its light, simple n yummy. The smell of it just entice you. Always my fav meal whenever im in ipoh...with a glass of ice coffee. Btw..this is not vanggeh/nasi ganja. That is in the other end of the same block...

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

I was there recently with staff after meeting a client. The variety of food is big with all types of curries. It is authentic and delicious. I ordered rice with chicken kurma which was well done. You have a choice of fish cooked in different ways and sotong too. The chicken is fresh. To finsh off my meal l had a banana and warm water. The place is clean compared to some other nasi kandar restaurants. I will come back again.