“Rich Taste Fair Price”

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

went to both outlets
1. Taman Kampar behind Petron
2.Jalan Yang Kalsom

the service is fair as usual mamak cafe.

quiet airy compare to ordinary cafe

the mixed rice very rich but not up to my taste, overall most my friends local here love it

Price 4
Taste 3.5
Ambience 3.5
Service 3.8
Location 4

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Love the roti canai here. Heard that the nasi briyani is very good too but we did not try it. Just walking distance from Bedrock Hotel where we stayed in.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best India curry house in Ipoh, especially local lamb and mixed curry, dun miss it, must try

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

A late lunch on after done my job in Ipoh. Having a mutton curry, plain rice, some veges and ice tea. My second time in this restaurant and this one ended up better than the previous visit

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered beriyani rice and mutton curry. The rice was really good and the mutton was soft and well cooked. My husband ordered white rice with the fried chicken and he complimented on the food too. The curry is really nice here.