See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We booked the premier king room for 3 night for our little family vacation at the lost world.
1. The receptionist seems blur & hv difficulty during my check-in. They had to call their supervisor to confirm my booking via the hotels.com... I dont ask n dont wanna know what is the problem as I dont want to get into an argument later on. however we did wait at the waiting area for a long time.
2. NO HOUSEKEEPING. I dont know what is the function of the housekeeping button. I thought I was coming back to a new towel, neat n tidy bed & empty trash can. felt so frustrated & tired.
we put the our waste outside the room afterwards, hoping for them to pick up but they didnt! the waste was still there when we want to checkout!! for 3 days?!!!
3. very BAD SMELL. foul n weird smells coming from the toilet. maybe something wrong with their piping.

We were supposed to checkout the next morning but we decided to leave on that night.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Farah N
Reviewed 2 September 2017

not worth the price, bathroom was stinky and uncleaned. no tea and coffee bags provided. They charge you 10 rm more as tourism tax which should be included in room price. it is near to only lost world of Tambun but then far from all other attractions and main town. It was complete nighmare to us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ManojD71
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms was classy and clean. They also provide free parking. Unfortunately, I was disappointed when I ask for kettle and the receptionist said no available kettle. The iron section is not easy to find and no signage to inform where the area. Was lucky that the location was great, many restaurant nearby and the lost world of tambun is just 4 minutes drive.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank azzech
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, clean room cool design of the room. More importantly is easy to access to ampang and Sunway ipoh. Easy to get food from surrounding area( Malay food and Chinese food). Price? Worth more than that.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business