Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$67
US$30
TripadvisorUS$30
ZenHotels.com
Booking.comUS$37
Hotels.comUS$30
Trip.comUS$36
Agoda.comUS$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

Had a room upgrade thanks to Mr.kirran Kumar probably he is a trainee over there and indeed a lovely room with a view! Definitely is my family favourite room as it came with a nice bathroom with a bathtub. Clean room with good amenities, very comfortable.The staff Ms. Hema and Mr.Darvinesh were all friendly as well as helpful with our needs. We will definitely return again for another staycation at Tower Regency Ipoh Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank V2295QImohda
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

I was accidently booked this hotel through My best friend Major Azhar (An Army) actually lived in Ipoh. Although My late Father is from Ipoh, I rarely go to Ipoh. The whole hotel is very nice and simple. Breakfast nasi lemak & sambalnya was delicious. The friendliness of the hotel staff is fantastic. This hotel are seriously followed the S.O.P for the covid 19 outbreak were perfectly complied with. I will stay again if My Family and I reach Ipoh.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

Good mattress and pillows , strong and hot shower, clean and comfortable room, friendly and polite staffs, air conditioner is not cold enough, food served slow as only one staff is working, food is so-so

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Stay in this hotel with my family for first time was happy with the cleaniness if the room and the size is big worth it.everything was nice and working in the room and friendly staff and helpful staff.thank you for your service.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Clean and spacious room with good views.Had a good night sleep without any noise.located at very strategic places and walking distance to shopping mall.Had a good deep in pool located at 6 floor.will be back again.

Date of stay: March 2020