Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$22
Expedia.comUS$62
Booking.comUS$67
StayForLongUS$72
All reviews hot springs free entrance petting zoo water theme park walking distance the hotel reception front office night stay themepark luminous varieties counter ms nature thumbs
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

Worth the money spent. 3 days 2 nite, really enjoyed ourselves. Not enough time to visit tim valley and hippo kingdom.

SOP adhered and well managed by the staff
Friendly staff and passionate employee
Clean and well maintained facilities
Affordable F&B and also swimming suit/float

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SuezMohd
LWOT Sunway, Other at Lost World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Reviewed 20 July 2020

Stayed for 3 days 2 night for a short family getaway. The staff at the hotel gave an excellent impression the moment we arrived in the lobby. Check-in process was fast and all our inquiry was handle with full professional and smile. From the security office to the front office staff to the porter to housekeeping was very friendly and ever ready to help. They greet and smile every time we get in and out of the hotel. Special mention to the asst manager from front office Ms. Norida who was very helpful in creating a special birthday surprise for my wife's birthday in the room. She helped birthday surprise moment I asked her helped but they did more than I even imagine. Even all the staff knew and wished my wife a birthday during the day. We had some issue but that was solved quickly by the staff member, they also ever ready to give us more information places to go and do around Ipoh. The room is generally clean and well sanitized. Very comfortable family stay with kids, however the breakfast is not worth the price we paid, the breakfast was pretty much full and limited choice and I felt the staff the F&B was not friendly or even welcoming as the hotel staff. No self-service but still felt uncomfortable to request more or specific. The hotel management should credit every single one who worked from 14th July - 16th July 2020 staff as every single one gave us sense comfort, safe, happy and my kids enjoyed the stay and blend well with all the staff. Well done..

It is very much appreciated.

Regarding of our F&B services & food variety, we'll improve on this and we do hope to see you back in our hotel & park to witness the changes.

Reviewed 15 July 2020

I check in 1 night at floating villa on 11/7/2020 and 12/7/2020 with my husband and 2 kids. Nice place and many entertainment venues. Team glamping so friendly, (Kamal, Syahdan, Harith and Farid thank you for your team). I give u 5 star.

Date of stay: July 2020
LWOT Sunway, Other at Lost World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

Upon check in
1) I guess the staff is new. Did asked few services but she was not able to explain appropriately. I’m ok because I can google it and explore by my self.
2) no one assist me with my luggage.

My room number was 368.
1) the room toilet is smelly - hand basin (dead smell)
2) the water dripping from the window caused the floor wet. Ask the housekeeping to mop it.
3) the corridor was very dirty and smelly. The carpet especially was not clean at all. Can see all the small2 debris and ribbons all over the places.
4) tv channel is not stable. And the tv also not clear
5) the pillow a bit smelly
6) taking the lift up from the reception to my room 368. The bridge which is connected in between the two buildings got water dripping and the floor was very wet. Slippery floor ... dangerous. Looks like it has been in that situation for a monthssss long. Please fix this immediately.

Went for breakfast this morning
1) the gents toilet at the end corner was out of order. Need to fix immediately.

Overall rating start is 2 out of 5.

Not recommending this hotel to my friend and family unless if they have improve on all the above.

Hope this can be improve.

Alias

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Aliasranggau,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We regret the recent experience that you’ve had during your stay that it was not up to your expectations nor ours.

Nur Liyana who is attending you and your friend upon check-in is one of our best front liner in the hotel. We believed, she brief you and give an informative response to all your inquiry.

We take note on your room and our Garden Terrace (breakfast area) complaints. Our team has taken swift actions and is currently working on strengthening our internal processes to avoid a recurrence of this event. We take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback which allows us to serve you and other customers better.

Your ONLY holiday destination,

Regards

Becky

Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

The title itself already describe everything im about to say about Sunway Lost World Of Tambun Hotel. The hospitality was super awesome especially during this pandemic. The hygiene is on top! Everything followed by SOP. And i brought both my grandmas here and they also love the hotel. WILL COME BACK SOON!

Trip type: Travelled with family
LWOT Sunway, Other at Lost World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020