Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Free cancellation until 21/03/21
Agoda.comUS$42
TravelocityUS$63
ZenHotels.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2019

Pro:
Great location (near Tesco and restaurants)
There's welcome drink and cookies available
The view from 20th floor is nice

Cons:
Room is rather old
There is no hot water (or rather: the hot water is definitely not hot)
The drainage system in the shower place is not good - flooding

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 2 November 2019

This is one of the WORST hotels i have ever stayed in. To list them down;

Blackout at the event hall, multiple time
Projector not working properly
Plug point not working
Not enough extension wire which we ended up had to buy.
We booked for 2 nights and they claimed in the system we booked for a night
The condition of this hotel is beyond anyone imagination, it is not maintained properly and the wardrobe size is too small.
The manager that is supposed to be in charge of our event booking was on leave and didn't even appoint a replacement to take care of us, there is no communication flow between her and her team.
Safety box in the room is not working
The only positive thing I can say is some of the staffs are very accommodative and trying to help us even though this hotel management is lacking in so many areas.

Please think again before booking this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 2 September 2019

A hotel at very prominent location... highly visible from the North South Expressway.

By and large, it is a simple hotel, good enough place to lay over for the night. It is a bit worn, with traces of guests long gone (cracked counter tops, iron imprint on the carpet... stuff like that). Water pressure is very good, toiletries provided passable... though personally I am a bit annoyed by the absence of a bar of soap. Shower gels never really worked for me.

The highlight of the stay was breakfast. The spread was pretty good for a 3 star hotel. Fresh soy milk and Ipoh white coffee not to be missed.

There is on site parking on the 3 storey parking levels but if negotiating narrow passageways is not your thing, there always the option of parking at the open spaces at the ground level.

Staff is courteous and helpful... perhaps maybe a bit underhanded. Request for services takes a few rounds of asking but delivered with smiling faces.

The tv is not great but I've had worse. The telephone is messed up with nothing to show you what to dial for services. Maybe it is the renovation that is taking place. Hope they put that one right.

If I stopping by on my way to somewhere, I may stay again but I won't be spending my holidays here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2019

This is actually my 2nd stay. Booked into a Corporate Suite as there were no other rooms available via Agoda due to the festive holiday weekend.

Room was considerable huge but it was poorly maintained. Dust is practically everywhere and there was even a Housekeeping Report being left behind in the room. Lights are dim as it should be bright enough if there is a need to work, especially it was a Corporate Suite.

The Bathroom has a bathtub that was placed on a metal platform, which makes it shaky. It was quite risky stepping into the shaking bathtub as could not understand why it was done that way. Drainage was terrible as water was seeping out of the bathtub, making the entire Bathroom floor wet. Again, this makes it dangerous and slippery, especially for Senior Folks or Young Kids.

The only consolation was the Breakfast as it improves slightly in terms of variety as compared to my 1st stay. However, food served is kind of cold, which means it was not heated up before putting out for guest to eat it.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 30 July 2019

The Rooms are pretty spacious with good amenities, however the lighting are poor, they should have put in more lights. My room is overlooking the small hill behind the hotel, quite breathtaking especially during sunrise.

I notice each room are of different colors, very refreshing. The spa in the hotel is awesome.

Room tip: Take higher floor because it has a better view.
Date of stay: July 2019