Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$44
Expedia.comUS$42
eDreamsUS$44
Trip.comUS$42
TravelocityUS$42
StayForLongUS$79
All reviews deluxe king suite spacious room teh tarik small hall wifi works star services breakfast buffet tourist spots single bed location is excellent ample parking north south highway affordable price f b star hotel early check visit ipoh
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2020

Check in/out was fast. Family room was spacious and clean. The downside was that the whole premise was warm –this includes the room, function hall and lobby. We had requested for the maintenance team to check the room air conditioning unit. The personal informed us upon checking the unit that everything was in perfect condition. We beg to differ. Breakfast buffet was totally disappointing, there was no variety and the trays were practically empty. Ample parking bays in and around the hotel. There is a serene view from the 10th floor balcony.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Comparing with other properties in Ipoh the price is quite high and the property does not deliver. The room is average and the breakfast is just very basic. Similar properties are about half the price.
So far we have been struggling to find the right property in Ipoh. Also Symphony Suites is off our list, we keep on searching.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2019

I had a Xmas Hi Tea at this hotel yesterday. I would like to say here, the food was fantastic and delicious. The Hi Tea buffet spread was long and there was ton of choices. They served all Xmas signature food and some local dishes as well. The price is reasonable. The staff was welcoming and organised. I would love to come again for next year Xmas.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 November 2019

Symphony Suites Hotel is very comfortable & a good place to stay...With the affordable price that they have...Good facilities...And also a friendly customer service from the staff..Love it so much...Very recommended...Definitely will stay here again if i'm in ipoh...

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2019

The location of the property is good. In front of beautiful relaxing hills and only 8 minutes from town. But I feel I’ve overpaid for the room. The same price I could have booked at a Hilton hotel, instead I booked what was obviously an apartment which could have been rented out for RM900 a month. The room was dusty and dirty. The carpets in the room and in the hallway looked and smelled as if someone had died on it (I wish I was exaggerating). The bed was low and lumpy and was very difficult to sleep on. I would suggest for the property to re carpet, and re-do the lighting in their rooms as good lighting is crucial. No one wants fluorescent lights in their hotel room. As mentioned, it felt like an apartment flat as opposed to a hotel room. Breakfast was awful I couldn’t even finish the bread and croissant. All I could eat was the cereal. Staff was nice and helpful. No problem with staff or service. Just the condition of the property. I wouldn’t have had a problem if I had paid considerably less for the room. I wanted a hotel experience but what I received felt like a stay at a strangers apartment.

Date of stay: October 2019