Lowest prices for your stay
US$47
US$47
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$58
US$25
SAVE US$33
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
Hotels.comUS$47
eDreamsUS$47
StayForLongUS$58
All reviews candle light dinner mee goreng mamak lunch promotion spacious room american breakfast basement parking great stay nice environment stay there again strategic location front desk staff comfort rm11 staycation facilities lounge cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021

-swimming pool is kinda small and shallow.
-no water dispenser.
-staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful during my check in
-breakfast food was quite ok.
- I was allowed to check out at 1pm for no extra charge, which is a good thing.
-Quite a lot of parking spots (free for hotel guests). It may not be enough if the hotel is fully booked though.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chuah Jason, Guest Services / Front Office at Travelodge Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear Eugene JT,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for reviewing us. We look forward to the pleasure of rendering our service to you again and remain.

Kind Regards,
Jason

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Those who wants to stay in a quiet place not far from Ipoh City Centre should consider this place.
It is new, very clean. Just a short stay this time. Will return for a longer stay.. I would recommend this hotel for those who wants to visit Ipoh.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

One of the best hotels we have stayed in Ipoh , Perak. Staff were very friendly, professional and helpful. Both check-in and check-out was very smooth and fast. Spacious room with a super comfortable bed and a great view. Good location a few mins to Dataran Ipoh & Hawker centre . Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

This is a new hotel. It's very clean I can vouch. Based on the price it is value for money. I stayed in other places in Ipoh previously. For my future trips to Ipoh this hotel will definitely be my choice.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

in truth there is nothing to complain about. everything I encountered was satisfactory and functional from its adequate parking bays, strategic location, polite staff to acceptable room ambience. I did not try the restaurant though.