US$105
US$69
Ipoh French Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$34
Regalodge Hotel Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$29
M Boutique Hotel, Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$44
  • Breakfast included
US$53
MU Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$317
Symphony Suites Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$25
1,009 results
All reviewsjogging tracklake viewswimming poolcuisine restaurantguard housebadminton courtbedroom suitelimestone hillnatural environmentgreat poolsofa bedclose to natureshort getawayfamily holidaylost world of tambuncity lifewelcome drink
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect for family outing or short getaway from the city.friendly staffs and the pools are awesome..highly recommended
Your family will be packed with activities,apart from pool time,you may take a stroll around the lake and you’ll be surprised by a t-rex statue!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Simon T, Senior Co-ordinator, Marcom at The Haven Resort Hotel, Ipoh – All Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear sephinie82

Thank you for your wonderful review and in particular, for pointing out the activities available. Some readers may not be aware that not only do we have a 5-level swimming pool and a track around the lake but also facilities for badminton, squash, table tennis, basket ball and tennis. There is a modern gym where guests can work out while watching the lake and Rockhaven, our 280 million year-old limestone outcrop.

Thank you for staying. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I enjoyed staying in this resort very much.Situated in such a beautiful scenery ,I enjoy very much seeing sunrise and sunset at the hotel,too.

The hotel is modern, nice and neat. I am welcome by cheerful and helpful staff .

The staff are friendly and polite .All these makes me feel very good .The staff at the front office called Rainbow served me.She is very cheerful and efficient in work. She patiently listen to my needs. Introducing me the attractions nearby . This is the first time I been to Ipoh, so I treasure the help from the staff .
There are high quality food and many facilities,too

A very good and peaceful place for relaxation !
Thank you for the management and the staff .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear BessieLO

Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful review.

We hope that you will be returning to stay when you return to Ipoh.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

If Haven is a resort hotel because it has a swimming pool, spa and club house (where it is difficult to get slots when guests are more) then I also stay in a resort since My condo in Singapore has an excellent view with access to Swimming Pool and club house. Haven is merely a Serviced Apartment and nothing more than that! Please read the definition of a resort before you call yourself one.

For sure my experience here has been a let down and here is why :

1/ Stay : We were upgraded to a Lake Facing Room. While the room was big and clean, the surprise came next day when we found none of our exhausted toiletaries and discarded towels were replaced ! Apparently, even if they see it as exhausted, they wouldn’t replenish it unless requested ! It took me 2 calls and escalation to get things replenished.

2/ Front Office : No welcome drink or even a glass of water after a hectic journey from Singapore. I think the staff needs to learn to smile and greet. Felt uncomfortable to see plastic faces around, who didn’t care about the boarders. No help forthcoming with luggage, yesterday when we left there was no courtesy comments even as to “hope you enjoyed your stay” or “hope to see you again”. Infact as we boarded our taxi no one was around to even open the door / help with luggage. I am sure that needs to be asked for !!

3/ Breakfast : Who in this earth keeps canned juice for breakfast ? Pay if you want fresh juice. Fruits = Melon, Watermelon, Oranges and OVER. Pretty much same spread each day. Hor Fun was horrible. Desserts looked sad..! Icing on the cake, you have to use creamer in coffee, no fresh hot milk available. Infact once you are seated, no one cares what you need.
Didn’t even dare try the food after the breakfast experience.

One thing that stood out during the entire stay was cold behavior !! I felt pretty much on my own as if I am using the empty apartment of a friend. I have stayed in smaller hotels and found it to be cosier than this. View is not the only reason why people might want to check in with you.
We went out to Banjaran for Dinner and it indeed gave a resort like experience !! Sad there was no booking on our dates !

I have seen Haven hotel management come back strongly on people who post comments not in their favor. Hence I had mentioned clearly to the front desk how dis satisfied I was and that I would mention about it in review. The front desk silently listened, so pls don’t pounce on me now after reading this review. I am thoroughly disgusted with Haven Ipoh. Worst experience ever !!

Room Tip: Lake View Rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aparajitaac
Simon T, Senior Co-ordinator, Marcom at The Haven Resort Hotel, Ipoh – All Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Aparajitaac

Thank you for staying with us.

We are a duly licensed hotel and have obtained a 5-star rating from the Ministry of Tourism. We are sorry to see that you were disappointed with unattractive service especially with not being served a welcome drink and having replenishment of toiletries delayed. Our report shows an 8.01am call and 8.27am delivery, and we do apologize for this delay.

We are also sorry that the taste of breakfast was not to your liking but would need to add that we have received numerous appreciative comments about our breakfast. We do not serve canned juices and we do have fresh milk readily available upon request.

We have taken note of the pertinent points and taken steps to both reprimand and correct the staff that have been less than vigilant in their duties.

Have a good day.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival we were made to feel very welcome by Ron and the staff. The room was lovely and the pool was great. We did have a couple of minor issues as we needed shade for our sunbeds and this involved some drama. Breakfast was nice, although advise getting down early on the weekends as it can get very busy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Samantha C

Thank you for staying with us and for your review.

We hope to see you back.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

The mastermind who put the project together must be someone with a heart...a heart to preserve nature and at the same time provide affordable modern accommodation where guests can really enjoy pleasure and leisure.

I had a bit of trouble with the card key when accessing the elevator. Probably some programming glitch. I can open the door of the apartment with the card but just cant use the same card to access the elevator. I was not aware of the discrepancy when I return to the Haven after a long day of fun. It was already 10 pm. I approached the reception for assistance. The staff at the front office was so helpful that the faulty card key was reprogrammed in less than a second. Commendation specially to Rainbow, the cheerful young trainee at the front office. Be frank, I didn't expect a cheerful face at such a late hour but to my surprise, the whole team was so cheerful. The management should really be proud of such a frontline team!

The staff at 'The Cuisine' is also terrific. My friend used to have lots of oranges in the morning. The buffet breakfast offered lots of fruits, including oranges. Super super coz that would meet my friend's daily morning 'ritual'. However, on the second morning of our stay, the buffet bench ran out of oranges. A staff member went to the kitchen and grab a whole plate of fresh oranges for my friend. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: any room facing the lake
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Simon T, Senior Co-ordinator, Marcom at The Haven Resort Hotel, Ipoh – All Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear fungyatming

Thank you for your wonderful review.

We are always pleased to serve our guests and meet their needs or requests as much as we can. We are glad that you and your friend were happy with our service.

As for the mastermind of this project, he is the CEO of the company.

Thank you for staying, and we hope to see you back.