Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Hotels.com
US$130
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Official Hotel
US$75
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$126
Trip.comUS$124
PricelineUS$133
1,482 results
All reviews lake view jogging track swimming pool cuisine restaurant table tennis badminton court team building limestone hills close to nature master bedroom natural environment nice pool family holiday lost world of tambun city life welcome drink great facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Comfortable environment with friendly staff. They provide great customer services and funny activities such as Rabbit feeding and Pony feeding. The swimming pool is very SPECIAL as it surrounded with glass. Gorgeous for photo taking purposes, highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled with family
The Haven Ipoh, Guest Services / Front Office at The Haven All Suite Resort, Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and recommendation, which we have shared with our team. We are happy that you had enjoyed our facilities and services here. It's our joy to be able to serve you well, and the entire team look forward to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Recommended those who find calm place. Nice pool. Surroundings like stay in jungle. Mini zoo (rabbit only). Our kid really happy to stay. Breakfast was excellent. May consider to bring my family here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your compliments, which we have shared with our team. We are thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful holiday here. The entire team hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have a very plesent stay at this hotel. Thank you for all the hospitality and service. My family really enjoying staying here expecially my kids. They really enjoying swimming. Definitely will come again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful note. Your compliments has been shared with our team, and we are glad to be able to serve you well. We look forward to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good hospitality and friendly front desk. Environment was kept neat and well. Definitely a place to stay for a short stay.. You need to be fully vaccinated in order to stay here. It’s a family place. However now Perak in MCO PHASE 2 most places are closed if you plan to visit the town…

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are glad you found our place awesome! It's our joy to serve you well, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a pleasant stay. The staff are so friendly and kind. I'm staying there for 2 days 1 night. I rarely can sleep when I'm not in my own bed, but guess what, I can sleep deeply when I stayed there. The view are so breathtaking and unbelievable, you will definitely feel like you are in the wood because the resort are surround by the mountain and tree. What I like the most about this resort is they have a jogging track, for active people like me, I cant stop myself from having a morning run. Along the jogging track, there a lot of freaking cute monkey that hanging on the tree. The pool are so unique because the shape of it are like a seahorse. There are also a humongous lake beside the pool. The pool are made by glass so it looks like the pool and the lake are connected. So far I having a great time there and the food are world class. If I going to Ipoh again, for sure I will stay at The Haven Resort❤️‍

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share with us your stay experience here. We are happy to read that you had enjoyed our suite, facilities and our services here. We look forward to welcome you back again!