Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews koi pond bali style eye catcher ayam rendang water flowing breakfast was delicious enjoy your stay close to town the entire hotel helpful staffs hotel is located every corner fishes balinese spa design bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2021

I have always loved hotels with a personality and this one packed plenty of it! The hotel room came with beautifully carved wooden furniture. There is a lovely tree in the courtyard and the breakfast there was amazing. I had the Ayam Rendang and the Prawn Sambal and the food tasted fresh and the chicken and the prawn were so tender that it melted in my mouth. The staff was cheerful and respectful. The only little thing that bothered me a little was that the bath had lukewarm water during the evening. By the time the bathtub filled up, the water was not hot enough to enjoy it fully.

The hotel is also in a very convenient place. A lot of places that we visited were within 10 mins drive from there.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 24 May 2021

The hotel concept was awesome and I felt like staying in Bali. We stayed there for 1 night and the environment was calm and peaceful. I love the interior of the room and we booked a room attached with koi pond. Detailed work !!! Since we couldn't visit Bali during this pandemic, you guys can travel to this hotel to get the feel of Bali. Staffs were really polite and friendly. They served delicious breakfast like Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang. The room is quite pricy but really a worth visit. I felt so relaxed and enjoy my day to the maximum. Will go there again for sure !

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2021

We stayed again in poh Bali , this time it was for 4D3N !!!! which has become an annual event for us. I call this place a weekend treasure!!! Unwind and relax. The hotel staffs are very helpful and polite . You can always call Miss Raidah for booking a room. Mr Rahman, Mr Kalai and Miss Ani too can be contacted for booking. Breakfast was good you can choose, they did have couple of choices. We stayed at the room which had the Koi pond, which was an eye catcher!!!! Amazing feeling just looking at the fishes.
Planning for another birthday bash In May 2021!!!!!

Room tip: Do not book the room near the reception, a bit noisy!!!
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

We spent only one night at the hotel. I wanted to stay at a room that come with an attached koi pond. Was given a 3 bedded room as that's the only room available. Bit expensive since we paid for an extra bed but managed to pare down with one less breakfast. We..... just could not be happier with our choice!

Our room is beautiful with high ceiling.. lovely decor. They really give attention to details... truly Balinese setting. Since we can't travel to Bali this pandemic... the hotel is a good substitute to being close to Bali... I really love the koi pond.. feeding the fishes with the pallets felt so relaxing with the sound of water flowing to the pond.. they have many kemboja trees around and 1 majestic kemboja in the middle courtyard.
One thing though.. there are a lot of mosquitos around since there are plants at the pond.. well that's the Bali style isn't it.. just make sure you close the sliding door (they provide the mosquito catcher machine btw)

Breakfast was good quality.. no buffet but the food presentation and taste wise is good. The ayam betutu bali was delicious.. if you eat at the cafe you can have toast, cereal and fruit juices as well. They have a roof top... but nothing much there just few bar chairs and tables.

I would definitely go to this hotel again.. one of my favourite other than Sojourn Guesthouse (fully booked that day). Ipoh Bali Hotel was a good find... one of best in Ipoh. Will come back for sure!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank neelza
Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

We stay in room with koi pond. It is so nice. Too bad we get the room near the lobby and kitchen i guess because we can hear the sound and smell they are cooking. But still worth for revisit and try another room

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nurul0926