I would say this was the best experience i have ever had. It is very well maintained, clean and the service provided just makes you feel at home. We were a family of 7 with 1 child and we had a great time. The beach is just few steps down the garden and there are boat rides and extreme water sports facilities available too. Being strict vegetarians, we didn't face any difficulty because the service there was beyond expectation. The staffs there provided very very good service and even prepared complete vegetarian meals for us from breakfast to dinner. The rooms are very clean and cosy. I would definitely stay in this resort again the next time i visit pangkor and i would definitely recommend pangkor sandy beach resort to all those who wants to visit pangkor island. It is definitely worth paying for the service and comfort like home. =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new 3-star beachfront resort lies in Pasir Bogak, just minutes away from the jetty. Here, you'll discover an enchantment: a resort that is nestled amidst a golden beach, sparkling waters and captivating serenity that is simply beckoning. Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort at Pasir Bogak promises a deeply relaxing holiday under the lure of the irresistible sun, sea and sand. It is true gem and this is the place you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pangkor Sandy Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort Pulau Pangkor