We stayed two nights 26-28 June.
1. Our room access was terminated on 27 June as they thought we stay only one night. Getting key replacement was a hassle. We waited quite long.
2. One of the reception staff deliberately gave us wrong email address for complaint. Was given email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org after we said we are going to complaint about him having no eye contact at all and being no manners.
3. WiFi is totally unable to connect at room 702. Reported upon check in but nothing done to rectify the non connectivity.
4. On our second night, around 1.30am, there were loud noises came from upstairs. Guests were having party till 3am. The hotel management didn’t do anything about it. Room has no sound proof.
5. Leather sofa is a bit old with leather chipped off.
Other than that all ok. Clean and spacious.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking