“Very Good Food”

Spade's Burger George Town
Ranked #152 of 1,053 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Serving awesome burgers from the food paradise, Penang.
Description: Serving awesome burgers from the food paradise, Penang.
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve been traveling through Asia for months now and this place is refreshing. The burgers are big, cooked well, with tons of toppings. Comes with fries and they don’t skimp. They also provide you with a couple dip sauces and unlimited refills for drinks. WIFI is strong and the place is air conditioned. Will be coming back.
Paid $39 MRY for two combo meals.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Went there as we were looking for some good burgers, we weren't disappointe: the burgers are tasty, originals, the side are home made and super tasty (special mention for the fried bacon stripes), we only hope they'll stay the same as they grow and won't loose their taste.
My gf ordered a burger with French fries (good portion), which came with 4 little pots of sauce, really appreciated, I took a burger with bacon stripes, plus drinks, cost us 40myr

1  Thank Un-passant-charme
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Best burger in my life, the "beefception" can conquer the world in one instant !

No photo because I ate everything

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We walked along Georgetown and find this amazing place. It looks very Simple but it was Best burgers in my life. Personal was very clever and burger was amazing.
My favourite Beeefception.
And it nuggets was with pork tasty as well

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Hands down the most perfectly served burger I have ever had that i can think back and remember to date...outstanding for a small sit down or takeaway type restaurant unbelievable!
Prepared to perfection, you will never look at a McDonald’s again!!..this will be my goto place full stop!!..a jem right in the heart of Georgetown!!