Having moved to 4 different hostels within 4 nights this was the one chosen at last for the days to come.
- Friendly and personal staff! They called my by name each time I asked something.
- Centrally located and in walking distance.
- Once checked in you can decide every day if you want to extend your stay.
(--> They don't let online bookings snatch your room once you are there)
- Room 104 was around 11m2 with a single bed.
- Clean sheets and white towel!
- Brand new bathroom.
- Good water pressure.
- Basic but all you need.
- Padlock AND normal lock on the door.
- Mosquito net and security windows.
- High ceilings.
- Hooks to hang your stuff.
- Small table and chair to be able to work on a desk.
- Wifi worked most of the time quite ok in room 104.
One star deducted because of:
- Only one electricity plug.
- The light in the bathroom is a bit dark for the mirror.
- Toilet paper costs extra (which is actually fine with this price)
- I would put up a small mirror outside the bathroom and provide a distributor plus (which you might anyway do - I just didnt ask)
- Wifi could be better sometimes.
Definitely to be booked again! Thanks for the stay.More