Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 210
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
Agoda.com
RM 145
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews lorong selamat family room within walking distance air con reception penang
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2023

Clean, fairly new, aircond good, huge room, strong wifi, quiet place no night life at night. Very convenient to eatery place within walking distance lorong selamat cha kueh teow.
No parking provided, it's street parking

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 22 November 2022 via mobile

Everything is good about this hotel. Would have given it 5 stars but it does not have its own car park. So depends on your own luck in getting a car park by the road.

Room and bath all OK. Reception OK. Car park NOT OK.

Hotel is clean. Reception is efficient. Cleaners are courteous.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2022

Stayed 3d/2n from 03.02.2022 to 05.02.2022 in Family Suite (Room no.715)

The room is really huge and clean! Fitted with 2 king size bed and a 2 seater sofa, mini fridge, safebox, hair dryer, toiletries etc... Check-in was smooth but required a cash RM100 refundable deposit. Partly sea view from the window as the view is block by few tall buildings... Location is at Lorong Selamat (same row as Penang famous CKT) and walking distance to New World Park hawker centre. The only problem here is the parking ! They only have 4 or 5 reserved parking infront of the hotel. Although you can park at the roadside public parking, but on the first night, i spent almost 20 mins circle around the hotel to look for the parking (maybe because of peak season). Lucky for me on the second night that i managed to park in their reserved parking in front of the hotel. If not because of the parking problem, i will definitely rate this hotel 5/5.

I would like to highlight on one incident on my check-out, the house-keeping found out the hand towel is missing from the room, the front desk lady (mandarin speaking) politely asking me did i accidently took the hand towel? I voluntary check on my luggage (even without request from the front desk lady) just incase i really accidently took it, seeing this she keep apologies to me on the hassle. I don't found the towel with me and i recalled the house keeping didn't replace it after the room make-up on the second day. After explaining to the lady, she keep apologies to me again. Thumbs up to that lady who handle the incident professionally. To the management of Frame Hotel, this is really your talented employee!

Tips : Walk to Nagore Square (6-7 mins walking) for cafes and pubs.

Date of stay: February 2022
2  Thank NoDoubtLeong
Reviewed 22 July 2020

The moment I stepped into the hotel lobby and room, I immediately felt at ease. My primary concern was there is no basement parking lot (after reading reviews in TA). But once I reached the hotel, it is not a problem bcz there is a designated space in front of the hotel for hotel resident's cars. Other than that, everything is just amazing. I was on an impromptu work/vacation trip with my sisters. The room and bathroom were big enough for the 3 of us to move around. Plenty of space. The 3 of us can even fit in front of the bathroom mirror to do our makeups. That's how spacious it is. Room is at 5th floor, no 518. We had a good sunrise view from our window, which was pleasant. The price that we paid were worth it. Service is excellent. Always friendly, with a smile and always greets you whenever they see you. We had problem with the safe in our room; couldnt open it after we locked it. It was immediately resolved after we made a call to the recep. We asked for an extra towel as there were some stains on one of the ones provided to us. They sent the new one up promptly. Impressive service. Applause to the management team!
Too bad they only have one water machine at the lobby. Hope they will consider installing at every floor for convenience. Room, bathroom n beds were clean. No problem with plumbing and air con. No breakfast in this hotel but plenty of eateries nearby, within walking distance. So location is excellent. Plus it is not located in front of the main road so you can get a quiet night sleep. Will I come back to this hotel? A definite yes! I'll probably ask for higher floors next time I'm back.

Room tip: Ask for rooms with views and higher floors.
Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank slengk
Reviewed 16 March 2020

It’s what you would expect from a hotel that’s only a few months old,modern,clean,location not bad.very good quality bedding.good value also.there is a modern food court across the road,which was excellent.excellent value.

Date of stay: March 2020