“Disappointed....”
Review of JenxDan Lifestyle

JenxDan Lifestyle
Ranked #718 of 954 Restaurants in George Town
Reviewed 20 June 2015

I've been having my lunch in here continuously for few weeks last year when my grandmother are in the hospital. The foods and services are just nice until I have come back here with my friends few days ago. They have moved, the new environment is nice but more lightning are recommended. We are expecting the same standard like previous but the food are a mess. The aroma and tastes all different and it's not as good as last time anymore. Portions of side orders are getting smaller too. It ended up with getting us real disappointed. Probably not coming back again.

1  Thank Kaizxa N
There are newer reviews for JenxDan Lifestyle

Reviewed 7 March 2014

As the restaurant was very close to our hotel, we looked it up on Trip Advisor and gave it a try. We had 2 appetizers: Vietnamese Spring rolls and Sushi. Both were very similar as to ingredients and were tasty, but they were not as good as they could have been. We had 2 pastas, both delicious: a creamy pesto and a cheese topped rattatouille. We had read of all the great desserts but there was only one (cheesecake of the day) and the day was black sesame. It was extremely unappetizing looking in its dark gray and would have benefited greatly from some garnish. It was good but not amazing. Coffee was excellent. Price is very reasonable.

2  Thank hoppiewanderer
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stumbled upon this place by accident, and only had the dessert here. But it was so good! I had the oreo cheesecake, and my boyfriend had the yoghurt with fruit. And it was tasty and vegetarian. The staff is friendly, and good value for money. Recommended!

2  Thank manyams
Reviewed 28 December 2010

Good food, good service, good environment!
Price is reasonable.
A great dine-out place for healthy meals~!

PS: Love the sushi rolls!

1  Thank JessieLimWeiSin
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I love the Hot & Spicy Pasta and the sushi. Real good healthy food, minus all the oil. At times its quite pack b'cos of its small built up during lunch time.
I use to drop in early or after lunch hr. b'cos its quite pack during office lunch hour.

2  Thank Eringii