“Delicious and Comfortable”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2018

The food prepared and served were always fresh and delicately prepared. Portion served are small and easy to eat without the guilt. The counter seats were the best where you can witness how your food were prepared before your eyes. I am particularly love their Omakase set that always come with surprises and freshest of them all. The staff service were goof and friendly. I strongly recommend you have a visit to this restaurant. Advise for advance booking if it is a weekends or public holidays. My favorite Japanese restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

Good choices of food and very well presented and nice. The service was prompt and friendly. We had a private room so it was nice and quiet. If you are looking for good Japanese food in Penang, this is one of the restaurants to go to.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

a place to avoid. i have been there several times, each time going down. quality very bad and not welcoming. the staff each time explains to you it's not possible to come even if the restaurant is not full . why???? fish not fresh at all and when you ask to get something more fresh they are not happy and say no. after several tests, now it's clear i will never back. pity for us because there is a potential

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank carlosT706GC
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

discouraging welcome:
1) pity tone of welcome guy saying today was buffet ( that s why we came!)
2) Although empty restaurant, we were told to come back in 30mn
3) insisting we managed to get a table but were told immediately that we had to leave 2 hours and a half later!
4) then I asked for fresh salmon sashimi, lazy guy told me to get the badly cut and not fresh anymore on the buffet (opened 1 hour ago), finally I told him I d write a review and he changed his mind.
then I asked for wakame and advocado which are a basic in japanese restaurant, there were none. I ordered a temaki, samlmo sluce was so thin that you could see through! come on , it s not a cheap restaurant in a mall!!!
edame quality was low. fried rice was good but not what you are looking for in a Japanese restaurant of this standing (in G hotel)
to conclude, salmon quality is fresh but low , it s pale and fatty.
maki are made with low quality cheap products.
we were regular clients before but something apparently changed in terms of quality of food and concept. we won t come.back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The pictures say enough. The food was great. The service took a bit of prompting but they did push the large cockle. We did keep asking for the fresh or seasonal dishes. Only gripe I had was we kept asking for the origins of the extremely creamy avocado and can’t get a straight answer even if it was the supplier’s name.

Date of visit: June 2018