Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
RM 188
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
No prepayment needed
KLOOK
RM 123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Less than expectation. I'm sorry, it's same standard with Oyo hotel. Definitely will not repeat again.
1) no parking, but security at outside not friendly, we cannot disturb him watch Hindustan movie.
2) upgrade to deluxe, many thanks. If deluxe room like that, I'm not sure la how superior room look like.
3) not recommend to having breakfast here. Understand this is 3 star hotel, but......
4) towel so terrible, smelly and don't know la how to say. Refer photo
5) corridor bau rokok, haiya so smelly. Sakit dada sis, but what to do, we check in at 3am, so in our mind only pillow, pillow, pillow
6) check out at 1000 am, because cannot tahan the room environment

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 14 April 2022 via mobile

Ants anywhere, even on the bed! Floor have sands and dirts on the toilet bowl! Towels are not clean and dirts don’t on it! Lobby is smelly. Overall experience is terrible!! Think twice before make reservation!!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank yeehungchong
Reviewed 21 December 2021

I check in one day, they have insufficient parking lot for the guest. The hotel has 9th floor with18room each floor but available parking lot is approx 20-30only. The rest of the guest has to park roadside and by 8am need to clear the car or else will be saman by government authority. Second choice can park at private parking with own cost but also limited space. So during my check in night i cant get any parking at roadside and even at the private parking. When i asked the FO staff, she replied we cant do anything and you have to find your parking. So rude and un professional way of reply. Seriously the FO staff is very rude . No hospitality at all. I do send email on this issue but no reply at untill now. So guys please think before you book this hotel just imagine no parking lot available..hmm its seriously hassle for the traveler and unprofessional approach by the FO staff. My personal opinion you still can find other hotel for the same rate with basic parking facility provided.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

Just checked in yet already have lots to say!
1) Arrival in lobby not been greet by on
duty GSA (Indian guy) yet used eyes
gesture.
2) Booking not found and been ask in a
rude way "when did I do the booking?"
My booking is last minute yet is since
10am and I check in at 630pm so not
really consider last minute.
3) Booked double bed but again the GSA
said in a rude way "Only twin bed" and
keep said is my problem as my booking
is last minute. Anyway I still accept the
room due to too late for me to find other
hotel. I even prepaid so my request shall
be prioritize right.
4) Went into room and no WiFi login
provided. Called FO and been informed
NO WIFI! IS THAT POSSIBLE??? Came for
business and how I need to work? Feel
like getting lied and fraud. Have some
request prior arrival but not been
arranged. This is so not professional and
with the rate I paid.

To the management if you read this please do something and am wasted my money staying here and no WiFi or professional service is provided. Definitely will not recommend.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

Been here for few times ‘coz I like the location & quite reasonable price.

I don’t mean to brag, I am a five star Hotelier / Front Desk staff for 5 years now and I know exactly how FO operation works from easy chill to terrible operation. I am so disappointed & upset this time due to unprofessional and lack of manners approach. I was given a late check out at 1PM but FO staff started keep calling me at 12 on repeat in the midst of my work conference which was totally got interrupted. What would you feel if you were in my shoes?

Busy weekend, I totally understand. But pls use a proper verbiage, and DO NOT confirm something you are not able to provide. Guest understands when he is well-informed in a professional way.

Date of stay: September 2020