Lowest prices for your stay
US$13
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Trip.comUS$20
Agoda.comUS$13
eDreamsUS$13
All reviews walking distance street arts little india excellent location house keeping easy access comfortable stay night market lobby wifi georgetown kettle penang toiletries dryer cons grab
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020

If you have a choice, please do not stay here. The hotel hygiene has gone down since MCO. The housekeeper left the dirty sheets on the hotel corridor floor. The room that I stay in, their kettle is not working well and the mug has chipped on the top. Across the road, currently, they are construction going on and the noise is very loud.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed two rooms on 23 Feb 2020z
Room keys didn’t work twice , bed was allocated wrong , I had to go down three times to the reception.
One of the room’s sink was broken and the bathroom was like a pool , I wonder why no one checked the rooms !
I asked them to do something , they made me wait for an hour and then When I made. Big drama then said , we will change your room
Terrible place
Terrible staff

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank yusufyaran
Reviewed 18 June 2020

Centrally located in the heritage district of Penang; this hotel has comfortable and spacious rooms. They are clean and well-kept. The breakfast was offered in a small café downstairs which we did not opt for. When in Penang, every food eaten should be from the many road-side restaurants and kiosks offering delicious options.
The reception offers convenient pick-up and drop service to the airport.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Kushal2687
Reviewed 19 April 2020

Nice location as it is near to many attractions such as street arts etc. They provide essentials such as toiletries. Bathroom is clean and hair dryer is provided. Reasonable price and had a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 26 March 2020 via mobile

I booked to stay here 2 nights for 3 person at total price of rm272.80. The location is great for walking distant to nearby attraction. They also provide free parking located at the back of the hotel. Very convenient. But yet, when i woke up the next morning i found that i got a red spot around my neck & shoulder. Guess what? I found Bed bugs on my bed. The receptionist didn’t surprise by my complain, he switch me with other room without asking for any proof. And still, the 2nd room...... same condition.

Pros:
- Good manners of receptionist
- Good location
- Good room condition (full toiletries, towel, hot water, tv, air conditioner)

Cons:
- Cleaner do not do a great job to get rid of the bed bugs

Date of stay: March 2020