Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$14
PricelineUS$14
Agoda.comUS$13
eDreamsUS$13
Trip.com
All reviews walking distance street arts little india excellent location house keeping easy access comfortable stay night market lobby wifi georgetown kettle penang toiletries dryer cons grab
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

Used to be our favourite hotel when we go Penang. Close to Kimberly night market and walking distance to komtar & etc . After check in only informed by the reception that there’s no WiFi due to the hotel just reopen two week ago . No aircon at the lobby and house keeping( bangladesh )just wearing their own home T-shirt to work . Price is cheap but we definitely won’t go back again . For backpacker or on budget might consider this hotel .

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DoraQiyi
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

The check-in time is at 3pm. I arrived at 6pm and my room was still NOT ready and I was asked to wait for another 15 minutes before they can clean it up. When i went into the room, the bedsheets felt used, uncleaned and the floor was certainly dusty and the TV was also not working properly as the reception was very bad. After a long journey, I was too exhausted to go down to the reception again. The next day, i had to leave early at 7am for appointment and i specifically asked the receptionist to arranged for my room to be cleaned again explaining to them that i am asthmatic and having been sneezing the whole night. When i returned to hotel at 4.30pm... guess what, they still have NOT cleaned my room at all and the receptionist conveniently explained that the hotel is short of staff. This HOTEL compromise on cleanliness and do not care about their customers. I packed my things and left the hotel immediately. I certainly was not prepared to stay another night at the Armenian Heritage Hotel.

The room photos looks good on the website, but its very deceiving because the furnitures are old and stained too.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2020

If you have a choice, please do not stay here. The hotel hygiene has gone down since MCO. The housekeeper left the dirty sheets on the hotel corridor floor. The room that I stay in, their kettle is not working well and the mug has chipped on the top. Across the road, currently, they are construction going on and the noise is very loud.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed two rooms on 23 Feb 2020z
Room keys didn’t work twice , bed was allocated wrong , I had to go down three times to the reception.
One of the room’s sink was broken and the bathroom was like a pool , I wonder why no one checked the rooms !
I asked them to do something , they made me wait for an hour and then When I made. Big drama then said , we will change your room
Terrible place
Terrible staff

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank yusufyaran
Reviewed 18 June 2020

Centrally located in the heritage district of Penang; this hotel has comfortable and spacious rooms. They are clean and well-kept. The breakfast was offered in a small café downstairs which we did not opt for. When in Penang, every food eaten should be from the many road-side restaurants and kiosks offering delicious options.
The reception offers convenient pick-up and drop service to the airport.

Date of stay: July 2019