1,299 results
All reviews rooftop pool bus depot walking distance nice hotel shopping mall pleasant stay shower area superior room new lane egg station convenient location family room nice room food stalls komtar wigs floor
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Hotel was packed with families. Kids and babies. Babies could be heard crying but no choice. It's a baby. Perhaps the soundproofing could have been better. Early in the morning, children was running up and down along the corridors shouting and knocking at doors as well. Anyway, I blame their parent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melvin O, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Jazztissimo,

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and we will look into the importunities to improve on the area that you have highlighted.

We look forward to see you again here.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good Value for money, convenient for shopping and good stay for a good rest with a good view. A must try for a good stay with convenience a few steps away from where you stay. Book now to experience it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melvin O, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Fadlymk

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation. We are looking forward to see again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is good, near good food and shopping, hotel is quite new and the bedding is comfy. All seems quite well for the first 2 nights. On the 3rd night at about 10pm, me and my wife were returning to our room 1915 after dinner. I stood in front of the room and asked my Wife who was behind me “do u have the card key” and she replied me”the card is with u” and immediately after her reply, I heard a strange soft voice that said “yes”, a voice that I don’t recognise and there was nobody at the corridor at that time. I ignored it and went into the room. I checked w my wife and she is very sure that the “yes” reply was not from her and she didn’t her hear that voice either.
After about an hour when we both had washed up and was watching TV. We both heard water sound coming out of the toilet as though someone was bathing. Initially I thot the sound originated fm our neighbour but it sounded so close to us so after about a minute I decided to go to the toilet to check. The shower and the tap were shut. I even turned off the toilet bowl water valve to be sure the water sound as not fm there but the bathing sound persisted. I stood there for about 30 seconds and I am certain the sound came from the shower cubicle. Since there is nothing much I could do, I went back to the room and continued with my TV and after about 5 mins, it stopped.
The following day, I was relating my experience with my friends and one of them told me he read about haunting experiences by other guest in this hotel, only then I make sense of my experiences.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank KeepTheGlobe
Melvin O, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dea KeepTheGlobe

Thank you for sharing your detailed stay experience with us and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The walls/doors to the property is very thin and sound pollution from the city can be heard, even from the 17th floor.
Breakfast food quality & variety was disappointing while dinner wares needed replacement and upgrading.
Location was alright and the hotel has a nice pool.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kevin K

Thank you for your kind feedback and i personally will look into the areas been mentioned for improvement. We are looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Location is OK .
The room average spacious , breakfast no have variety .
The shower room no have door , so the splash water out from shower room and make floor wet .
All staff friendly and helpful , over all this hotel is OK .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melvin O, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Winardiw1303

Thank you for your kind review. Our buffet breakfast is rated as one of the most extensive with the 3-star hotels market locally featuring a quite a number of local and western dishes, including live egg and noodle actions stations. However, regret that you found our breakfast buffet was not to your liking, We take your comments seriously with a view to improving all the time and we hope to see you again sometime soon.