“Amazing cold brew coffee!”

Awesome Canteen at Sekeping Victoria
Ranked #68 of 1,116 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: Awesome Paleo-inspired dishes, burgers, Japanese dons (rice bowls) , artisanal coffee and cakes and more in the beautiful, serene space of Sekeping Victoria. Coffee is served from 10am onwards and our kitchen takes a break from 3 to 6pm before dinner service resumes but some food are still served (on weekends) along with cakes and drinks. Start with coffee and banana bread, have lunch, lounge with an iced drink, have a hearty dinner and end with a mocktail, maybe?
Reviewed 30 April 2018

After I test it, I forgot every cold brew coffee that I ate in my life!!
It's really nice, I love smell and taste. We can rest and cool down from weather that so hot outside. We also order a Red Wine Chocolate Cake, that matching with cold brew coffee it's good but not so Wow!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We stumbled over the place after having lunch at Chew Jetty , what a neat place for a coffee. It has high ceilings and trees growing inside. It's an old warehouse made into a coffee shop in front and restaurant in back. It's very recycled, the type of place which makes you feel good because of its appearance.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Surprise find at Lebuh Victoria street. It has the dilapidated industrial look with a different feel from what one expects from the crop of chic cafes sprouting up all over Penang. I loved the way the deliberately abandoned industrial chic is juxtaposed with nature... there are trees growing in the courtyard. The friendly staff reccomended a good choices of paelio organic menu and a sufficiently interesting drinks lost to chill from the scorching sun. Nice enough bar food and drinks. A good place for a lazy afternoon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I would not order an Iced Latte from there again. I received the smallest iced drink I have ever had in any cafe. I drunk it in about two sips. For £2 this is a huge disappointment and very over priced.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Very good restaurant , all menu are using organic ingredients , so very good to our healthy .. the taste its sooo delicious .. although the price is little bit high , but it’s ok , that’s whort it !! I will be back again ..