“So much fun!”

Ranked #51 of 148 things to do in George Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 12 May 2017

2 double story building have many kind of ghost from 5 countries -Malay-Chinese-Egyptian-Japanese-American ghosts. You stay inside as long as you dare. You can touch and selfie with these ghost. Don't worry no prank from them.

All reviews
"beliefs"
"rm28"
"introduction"

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This museum is one of the main attraction in the list must visit when we came to Penang. We very surprised as this placed was not crowded even we came on weekend. Here displayed a variety of ghost from all ethnics, the guide will talk a tale or the history of the ghost, you also can try to wear some costumes to take photo. They also very friendly to help you take photo and told you how to take a photo with funny pose. Is very worth to visit and can enjoy with your family or friends.

1  Thank J L
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I paid 28RM (foreigners price) and it was worth what I paid! The tour was over in about 45 mins and my tor guide Vivien was amazing! She was really interactive and funny, she also stepped in place and took pics with the props. I'm not sure if the history of the ghosts were real but it is a good little spot to visit if you're in the area. I can't thank Vivien enough as I had no wifi to call a grab car so she let me borrow her phone and made sure I was alright before waving me off in my car, she also told me about all the other places to visit & was super friendly!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

It's OK not very believable but beware of bringing young children as my 6 year old daughter ran out crying. It's more of a tour with a tour guide telling you tales of each event. The props are pretty poor and look home made but the overall theme is quite fun...

There are far more interesting things to do for free in Penang than waste 30 mins here.

1  Thank Scuba2013