“Fussiness”
Review of Ixora Hotel

Ixora Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Perai
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Foods are good,and front office guys are good serve,Vijay manager and mahen manager so kind,my family like to stay at ixorA,housekeeping guys are too good,Nepal person for parking also good person.bathroom are so clean and prefect..so I just can say is that ixora is peaceful place to relax and so the person are working all are prefect

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Moses P, Manager at Ixora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Cuprix C :

Warmest greeting from Ixora Hotel

Thank you for your effort for informing us this good news.
We are delighted that all our team members had done their job so well for providing the memorable experience to ours guest, particular for you. We will sure sharing your compliment with all of them.
Once again, Billion of thanks for that. We can't wait to have you back with us soon.
Wish you a great day ahead.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

It was my first stay and I have no regrets. The reception staff, Ms. Tan was very warm and welcoming, also efficient in processing my check in. She gave very clear information about the stay.

The breakfast was the usual spread, with a few twists. A variety of pastries to choose from, local delights like fried noodles and nasi lemak. The chef who made the scrambled eggs - friendly and so polite. The salad bar needs to be mentioned. Greens were well cleaned, fresh and crunchy. I especially liked the variety of dressings they offered - I guess there were 6 or so! Oh they also had pancakes, waffles, cakes, even yam cakes and thosai (not made on the spot though).

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Moses P, Manager at Ixora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Sulochini :

Warmest greeting from Ixora Hotel

Thank you for choosing us on your recent stay.
We are glad to know that the service provided at Front desk by Ms Tan had exceed your expectation. As well as the compliment to our kitchen team for delighted ours guest on breakfast spread in term of quality and variety of the menu.
We would like to thank you for supporting us and we look forward to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. Each room with separate bathroom. As to the wifi service, I'm quite unhappy for it. They limit the number of the user, once it has reached the maximum of guest, the additional guest will have no access to it. Anyway, the hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. I love their service and smile. Variety of choices for the breakfast, it's indeed a good place to stay. But the swimming pool is now under renovation, otherwise, it would be more fun.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Luang S
Moses P, Manager at Ixora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Luang S

Thank you of your effort by write us a review

We are glad to know that all our team member had done well for provided the excellence service to our guest. Thank you very much for your compliment, this good new will definitely share with all of them. Million Thanks for that.

We are looking forward to serve you again in the soonest possible.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I only stayed 1 night and these are just some of my observations.

I liked the feeling I got at the hotel lobby, it was rather modern and had a nice aroma. The rooms were modern with simple luxuries. I had a decent sleep that night.

I didn't like the car park. It didn't feel guarded and that I was in a safe place. I also didn't like the lifts as it was rather old and it gave away that the hotel building was very old albeit it's modernly furnished now.

The hotel comes with wifi but I ended up using my own data as there was just no speed. Proper upgrade needed here.

Around the hotel, there really isn't anything better to do. The adjoining shopping complex can be a miss unless you need McDonalds or Watsons. I couldn't find a 7 eleven nearby which is awesomely odd. There was a slight fear as I walked around on the streets around the hotel security wise. I just felt that I could have been mugged and no one could see or save me. Security is just lacking around the entire block. Proper upgrade needed here too.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan T
Moses P, Manager at Ixora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Jonathan T :

Appreciated for sharing your stay experience

It's regrettable to know that about some for the facilities was not up to your expectation. Our team member will constant review and improved the best possible for ours guest. Thank you for the compliment for the area we did well.
It's our fervent hope you will consider us in the near future, in order for us to serve you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Rooms was big, service was great and the one restaurant they have serves delicious food. The hotel was and is still at time of of my writing, having a promotion with free breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was very well thought with a variety of dishes served and so well displayed. The current room booking with free dinner (if you book directly with the hotel by phone or website) was real value for money with an interesting option to upgrade the menu. Location is good - next to Megamall (which has a supermarket, fast food restaurants, ATM. money changer and department store as well as a cineplex), There are restaurants at the back of the hotel too. Car parking was free.

Stayed: April 2016
Moses_Poon, Manager at Ixora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear KPC :

Warmest greeting from Ixora Hotel

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our facilities and services which had been provided to you during your recent stay. Thank you for the compliment and the encouraging words, we will sharing this good new to all our team members.
Millions " Thank you " for that !!
We look forward your continue support in the near future and wish you a great day ahead.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Perai
1.9 km away
2.3 km away
E-Red Hotel Sunway
E-Red Hotel Sunway
#3 of 4 in Perai

Been to Ixora Hotel? Share your experiences!