Open today: 9:00 am - 11:00 am, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Putrajaya City Tour with Batu Caves & Sight Seeing Cruise

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Putra Mosque
1,103 results
All reviews beautiful mosque pink mosque prime minister visit this place take photos kuala lumpur muslim robe prayer putra dress office minaret interior tourists domes courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Putra Mosque one of the recommended to visit if you are in Putrajaya, although you are not Moeslem. For a tourist, mosque management provide closed clothes that we can wear. There are food court and souvenir shop in under ground.

1  Thank Nurul_Tristi
Reviewed 5 July 2019

Besides the mosque itself, the sorrounding area is a place to visit and have a lot of photo moment there. Do go there at night to experience the lighting and view

Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

The mosque looks decent from the outside, set over a lake, ceiling is pretty. However, all this fades away when you realize the rude people who work around the place. I needed to have my phone charged (I had a rented car which was opened by an app on my phone and I was down to 1%), I even had the cable with me. I went into 1 shop and the owner, a younger girl and her mother. The girl was more than happy to let me charge my phone there, but her mother was telling her in Malay how she should only let me charge for 10 minutes coz I could just go to the mosque and they would help me (they thought i could not speak Malay). I told them not to bother if it wasnt in their heart to be kind and walked out. I think the shop was called Karyaneka.

So I went to the mosque and asked the little shop. They said they cant help me and that I should go to the robe counter next door. I went to the robe counter. And I was very rudely told 'we cant do that'.

Of all the rudeness I received, the worst of all was from the actual mosque staff themselves.

I took a little walk and found a small waffle shop with a Punjabi man in charge. The moment I asked to have my phone charged, he said no problem and did it for me.

I honestly believe that they did not help me because I had no headscarf on. They didnt let me in the mosque after 6pm because apparently after visiting hours, non muslims are not allowed. I said I was muslim and they did not believe me. Surely they should not question this.

Worst experience. Will never visit a mosque again.

1  Thank 818nikitag
Reviewed 1 June 2019

After having seen that beautiful mosque on internet being there was a dream comes true , and I was impressed by such beauty and I really appreciate my visit there.
I really recommend , it is beautiful inside and outside and the fact that is on a lake
make it magical ...

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 15 May 2019

If you visit Putrajaya, put this on your list. It's pristine and beautiful. Make sure, however, to arrive when it's open --- they close on occasion during the day. And they are not very hospitable to women. There's a sign that makes it plain that women who are menstruating are not allowed inside.

Date of experience: April 2019