Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$49.60
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience IOI City Mall
from US$49.60
More Info
All reviews many choices kl city shop jam bowling tenants malaysia indoor
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Convenient shopping center from my place. A lot of branded goods and variety of food.

There's GSC cinema situated at the middle court, 3rd Floor.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016

A lot of shops for dining. Only downside is the expensive parking rate. RM 4 for first 2 hours on weekends. Additional RM 1 for every subsequent hour. Although we can get the first two hours free if we spend more than RM 20 at Tesco, the rate starts back at RM 4 after the free 2 hours. Hopefully the management reduces the rate as if I'm not mistaken, Alamanda and Mid Valley have cheaper parking rates. I actually had to rush to shop and eat within the 2 hours so it is not a nice experience to unwind during weekends.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

IOI City Mall is one of the newest shopping malls in Malaysia (as of Aug 2016). It is also one of the biggest. You would be spoilt for choice here be it shopping or dining. It is also not short on entertainment as there are an ice rink, bowling arena, cinema and even a theme park. No prob in spending your time here.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

If you stay near Bandar Baru Bangi or Putrajaya and have not visited this mall, please check out the outlets for goods and food, right away please!

As my work place is 3 km away, I have been there several times for shopping, especially at Apple Store Machines for genuine accessories.

I have also came for lunches and dinner.

Convenience and comfort!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This is a huge huge mall with many different type of shops and eateries. The national day sale is on . My suitcase was damaged by airline / airport staff so the IOI City Mall was my savior .I bought myself a new suitcase at 50% discount.