Small room space but pricey compare to others. Central. Good food nearby. Sea view blocks by buildings. Clean room. Polite room service team. China tourists were loud in the common area included lobby. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Small room space but pricey compare to others. Central. Good food nearby. Sea view blocks by buildings. Clean room. Polite room service team. China tourists were loud in the common area included lobby. MoreShow less
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to read that you have rated our room cleanliness and housekeeping team positively. We look forward to welcoming your return to our hotel in the near future. For hotel promotions, please feel free to browse through our hotel website.
We stay here for 1 night. Just need a bed for a night because our flight arrived mid night.
The price is affordable. Room is without window but spacious enough for us Muslim to perform prayer.
Very clean room and nice set up. Complimentary of water bottle in the room and they provide water dispenser and the iron board around the corner.
But the toilet is without the water hose
Stayed a night recently while attending to some business in KK.
Firstly the good points:
- good location as its only about 20 minutes from the airport. In fact the plane flies above the hotel on take off.
- a lot of shops especially those serving seafood, local foodstuffs, convenience stores and others are at the door step. In fact the hotel is situated in the middle of the commercial centre.
- within walking distance to shopping complexs and also the waterfront area. There are a lot more restaurants and bars there. You can enjoy your food and drinks while seated next to the waterfront. Most of these restaurants serve international food like Thai, Indian, Italian etc etc.
- staff are friendly and approachable.
- its a smoke free hotel and this is great especially for non smokers who do not have to put up with the smell from pervious guests who smoked.
Now the bad points:
- the single room is rather small and there is no cupboard to keep your clothes. There is a small rack with only 3 hangers. It would not be enough space to hang your clothes if you stay longer.
- there is no packets of 3 in 1 coffee or tea or even a kettle in the room! If you need hot water, you need to go to the water station situated near the lift area. However, you are provided with 2 bottles of drinking water. Not sure if they replenish it daily.
- the breakfast buffet items are too few. There were only 8 items on the morning that I ate there.
- the taxi fare charged by the taxi called by the hotel is expensive. Its so much cheaper if you use Grab. I took a cab called by the hotel to my appointment venue and was charged RM 25. For the return trip, I called Grab and was only charged RM 6!
- the writing table is a bit too small and not very condusive for working if you are using a laptop.
- the highest floor for single room is the 8th floor so you are not able to get good view.
Overall, not too bad considering the charge paid.
Not worth for the price and overprice. The room is very small, but clean. No kettle, no coffee and tea provided. Only 2 bottle water provided. The beds are comfortable. Good location, in the city center. Car park is free for guest. But no guard in the midnight.
Breakfast nothing fantastic, fried rice, fried noodle, fried egg, 1 chicken, 1 local fruits, some kuih, bread, coffee and tea, that's all. Waitress very impolite, keep shouting no voucher no breakfast. not worth the price, some budget hotel server better than this.
Dear Tc L,
Thank you for your feedback. Our hotel provides smart, clean and simple accommodation with essential amenities in the room. However, we do have Superior room that can accommodate 3 or more guest with more amenities such as slippers, dental kit, coffee & tea making facilities, empty fridge and iron come with ironing board. We do have 24-hour security personnel in the hotel patrolling hotel premise and car park but does not station at car park.
With the breakfast varieties highlighted, porridge and 1 vegetables are also served daily. My sincere apologies and regret to read that the waitress was impolite and kept shouting. We truly agreed that such service is not professional neither it is allowed in our hotel. Having said so, we will investigate and take immediate action against the the staff involved. Most importantly, we would review our training refresher course and monitor the staff's service quality.
Tc L, once again, our apologies to you and we really appreciate your feedback that help to highlight area concerned that requires attention and improvement.
The room is small but very pleasant; the bed and pillows are comfortable,sufficient amenities, strategic location and secured parking for guest. There are many places to eat nearby and also easy access to the city. Very friendly Front Office Staffs and Housekeeping team that ready to help anytime. Clean and tidy room everyday during my 8D7N stay. Thanks a lot!
Thank you for your feedback. Friendly services and cleanliness are always our focus and we are gladto read that our effort is being recognised. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming your return.
Good overall hotel with central location and easy access to nearby mall as well as food!
Rooms (and bathroom) are small (especially for single occupancy), but are clean with strong shower and cold air-conditioning - important aspects for our hot weather in Malaysia! There's also a safe in the room.
Wifi is also strong but may lag a little occasionally in the morning.
Staff are friendly (as per Sabahan culture!) and very helpful.
Two bottles of water is provided in the room and a water dispenser for hot, warm and cold water is located near the lifts on every floor. An iron and ironing board is also located in the same location on every floor.
There's also a hair dryer in every room.
Good for short to medium term stays and for a good night sleep.
The only gripe is the sound proofing of the room that could be improved as there is the occasional guests that are walking along the corridor talking in loud voices that could be heard in the room.
Otherwise, an overall good hotel that is value for money.