Lowest prices for your stay
US$33
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Priceline
US$49
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$28
Expedia.comUS$32
Hotels.comUS$32
TravelocityUS$32
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Place is a bit rundown but very helpful staff and great location. Rooms are clean and soaps and water provided daily. Lots of restaurants and shopping as well. Only thing is many Chinese around so a lot of info in this area is in Chinese.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 21 January 2019

This is the first time I stayed in this hotel and I fund it worth the money . Its located at the very center part of downtown and facing good restaurants and malls , so it is walking distance to shops and eateries . Its in a very busy and safe location . From here to the famous seafood market is only 10 min walk and all the seafood you ccan eat . The famous signal hill is just right behind the hotel and from there you can have a great panaramic view of the whole city so dont miss ! The staff are very friendly and helpful , I stayed in and out 3 times during my 10 days stay in the hotel for other destinations and each time the staff helped me to store my baggage to save my trouble , and they have no complaint and cost me nothing . The rooms are basic but clean , there is lift in the hall to go up the 8th floor . Water is hot and air cond works fine . The only hassle that happened during my stay is the fire alarm tripped and sounded loud at 5 o'clock in the morning oneday . It proved the devise works and not just a symbol for show . For a bit more you can stay in the family room for 3 people which is quite sizable and has good city view . I will stay there again .

Room tip: Book the deluxe family room its worth it for the money paid
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

I choose this hotel at a very last minutes for my night transit stay before taking flight the next day to Hong Kong. The room is clean and large. However the wall is quite scary because it is very dirty and the paint all runs out. The toilet is a bit smelly maybe because it lack of air ventilation. They really need to install some to avoid the smell from trapped in the room. The bed is comfortable enough for a night stay and not much to complaint as for me its good for a night stay but not for a longer stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank JimxtrQ
Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 00:30, the check-in process was so quick.The lobby is on the 2nd level. Ground level is only the elevator.
They put us in ROOM 669 at level 5. Stayed here for 3days.
MYR50-70 for deposit.

We were surprised when we open the room.
The room was not same as shown in the website.
The carpet so smell, so it really gave effect to our breath.
Room space was good enough for me, husband, and our 3 kids ( 11,8,4 ).

The ONLY BEST from this hotel is the LOCATION.
GAYA SUNDAY MARKET is right at the back of this hotel.
ATMs : everywhere
Suria Sabah : 5mins walk
Money Changer : everywhere
Atkinson Clock : 10mins walk
OKM Kota Kinabalu : 4mins walk

You can reach all of the main attractions by walk from this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bubudibz
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Was able to chk in at 12.30pm upon arrival. On top of the daily rm$10 tax imposed, a rm$50 deposit is require(return when chk out) Room is dim, hair on floor & a sticky patch of liquid near the bed you can see the stains left by previous occupants. Toilet dirty with clumps of hair at the drain...3/4 used liquid soap left behind(might be provided by hotel?)Bath mat looks very dirty & towel old with brown stains made me went out n buy my own towel. 2bttle of water provided with coffee& tea. Sadly only ONCE my room was “clean” (bed made, floor still dirty) and coffee/tea refill) I go out early in the morn and return to room ard 2pm but room not clean..only ard 5pm housekeeping will come and hand me new towels & water. Stay at lobby level, noisy esp at 12 midnite & 6am. Staff talking loudly...did not sleep well for 6nites even though bed was quite comfortable. Aircon remote control seems to be low batt, I cant be bother to inform the staff. Wont be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2018