Overall hotel needs some reburshing, toilets are mouldy. When u walked into the bedroom, it stinks from mold. Walk into the 4th floor buffet breakfast, it does not smell like breakfast, but mold from the air conditioning. I brought some air freshener that solved some of the smell in the room.
Do bring ear plugs too if you are a light sleeper like me. Traffic noise is loud and people walking along corridor can also be heard very clearly.
Worst thing is, the bed frames have mold on them. The pillow cases smell like that have not been changed for a long time. You cannot be lying side ways to sleep as the smelly cases can just keep u awake.
Location is convenient and that's the only plus. The lobby looks pleasant and nice, but other areas are just worn down. It is a place for a simple stay if you don't mind the mold and smell.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Room service