“Best holiday ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of All Borneo Connection - Day Tours

All Borneo Connection - Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 77 Tours in Kota Kinabalu
More attraction details
Owner description: Naturalis Expeditions (by All Borneo Connection Tours Sdn Bhd) is a tour operator specialized in ecotourism and off the beaten track adventures for small groups and individual travellers. Discover our travel programs on our website and journey with us for an amazing trip of a lifetime -experience the pristine jungle of Maliau Basin, trek up the mighty Mount Kinabalu, discover the remote Kelabit Highlands or dive into the azure waters of the Celebes Sea.
Greater Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best holiday ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2015

After we decided on Sabah for a holiday destination we emailed several local tour companies for an itinerary. Len from ABC replied promptly with an itinerary that fitted perfectly with our time frame and budget. He was also happy to tailor the holiday to best suit our needs.
From the moment we arrived in Kota Kinabalu our holiday progressed faultlessly, our drivers and guides were professional and friendly and everybody we met went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The locations and accommodation recommended by ABC exceeded our expectations, and the food was amazing.
Sabah was a wonderful holiday destination, with truly amazing natural beauty, beautiful people and fantastic experiences, We wish we were still there!
Highly Recommended

Visited September 2015
5 Thank Wayne M

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2015

We choose this tour company for our holidays in Sabah, and we are happy of this choice: the organisation of the travel was very good and efficient the drivers were always on time as well.
The places visited were just breathtaking and we going back to our country full of wonderful memories. Truly nature is amazing in Sabah, we have enjoyed Sabah so much. Malaysian people and your organisation really were amazing !! Thank you so much for everything :)

Visited August 2015
1 Thank Claireboutroue
Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best life experience in wildlife”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2015

This is definitely one of my best life experience ever. We attend 3D2N trip to Turtle island and kinabalu river cruising.
The 1st day night in the Turtle island, on the way to mother turtle laying eggs, the beach we walked was full of green turtles, which are over 1 meter long, lying on the beach swing their legs to dig holes as well as some of them are hatching, Of course, And then we saw those hatched babes in the protection center inside the hatch, they are the newborn to the world. The final high tide is our help to release those small turtle into the sea.
The 2nd day, the river cruising day, I was a bit worried about our little boat would get us attacked by crocodile. But, our tour guide Abbas said the local is getting along well with crocodiles and they even can swing with them without any problems. So with my scared and expected mind, my adventure was unfolded with those incredible animals that we saw in the river side, including crocodile, proboscis, orangutan, horn bill, several types of monkey, snakes, lizard, eagle and so on.
I've never so closed to those animal before.
I'd like to thank to our tour guide, Abbas, who is the best one I've ever met. He has a great eyes in searching for animals during the river cruising and we always in the head among all the boats. He introduces very clearly to us about all the animal behavior and how they interact in the great mother nature. That really increases our knowledge.

Visited August 2015
1 Thank Cawaiiminnie
Chicago, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Wonderful company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2015

We worked closely with Luca to plan a trip through Sabah, and it was brilliant. He gave great advice, organized perfect transfers, arranged outstanding guides for us -- everything went off seamlessly and we saw an incredible diversity of wildlife and birds with terrific guides. He took the time to understand our goals and made sure that the trip went exactly as planned. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2015
1 Thank Bozotraveller
Newcastle, Australia
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Excellent tour company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2015

I first thought of going to Borneo in January 2014 and like most people I looked on Trip advisor for ideas. The one tour company that cropped up was ABC tours so I decided to get in contact with them. I wanted to do 6 or 7 tours so I just E-mailed them with where I wanted to go and see, they then sent me a concise itinerary pretty quickly. Nothing seemed too much trouble for them and I changed my mind a couple of times. After deciding what was best suited for me I had to postpone my original October tour due to certain reasons. I then contacted ABC 8 months later to say I wanted to now go in May 2015. They had kept my original itinerary on file and were as pleasing to deal with then as they were 8 months ago. Even after I paid the money they were still prompt in answering any questions I had. If you need advice and help with any tours in Borneo I would definitely recommend ABC tours to assist you in your quest. They are professional, prompt in there replies and easy to deal with. All the guides that were chosen by them were very good English speakers, very knowledgeable of their work, very enthusiastic and very punctual. All qualities that made the experience that much more enjoyable. Also the choice of accommodation was above what you would normally expect for a packaged tour. Once again, if it is help and advice you are looking for then I would choose ABC tours.

Visited May 2015