“Sepilok & Turtle Island Selingan” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of All Borneo Connection - Day Tours

All Borneo Connection - Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 77 Tours in Kota Kinabalu
More attraction details
Owner description: Naturalis Expeditions (by All Borneo Connection Tours Sdn Bhd) is a tour operator specialized in ecotourism and off the beaten track adventures for small groups and individual travellers. Discover our travel programs on our website and journey with us for an amazing trip of a lifetime -experience the pristine jungle of Maliau Basin, trek up the mighty Mount Kinabalu, discover the remote Kelabit Highlands or dive into the azure waters of the Celebes Sea.
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Sepilok & Turtle Island Selingan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2015

I booked my tour on-line through ABC tours and I have to say I was impressed with the service. From the understanding of our requirements for the trip to organising it and the manner in which it was done.

Our guide was Rusli (Bruce Lee) he was on time, kind and very professional. He shared my passion for wildlife and we had plenty to talk about on route to the port where we got on a boat to Selingan Island to see the Turtles. The tour itself was fantastic Rusli was very knowledgeable about the turtles and the isalnd and it was very well organised. Allowing us time to relax as well and take in the beautiful surroundings. By far one of the most beautiful places I have ever laid my eyes on and I would love to return one day.

After our tour was completed and we head back to the main port we stopped off at Sepilok orang-utan sanctuary. Again Russli was superb pointing out wildlife we no doubt would have missed if he hadn't of been there. I loved our time at the sanctuary and highly recommend it and the wonderful service provided by All Borneo Connection Tours! 5 Star Service!

Visited October 2015
1 Thank PurpleHaze1985

Greater Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best holiday ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2015

After we decided on Sabah for a holiday destination we emailed several local tour companies for an itinerary. Len from ABC replied promptly with an itinerary that fitted perfectly with our time frame and budget. He was also happy to tailor the holiday to best suit our needs.
From the moment we arrived in Kota Kinabalu our holiday progressed faultlessly, our drivers and guides were professional and friendly and everybody we met went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The locations and accommodation recommended by ABC exceeded our expectations, and the food was amazing.
Sabah was a wonderful holiday destination, with truly amazing natural beauty, beautiful people and fantastic experiences, We wish we were still there!
Highly Recommended

Visited September 2015
5 Thank Wayne M
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2015

We choose this tour company for our holidays in Sabah, and we are happy of this choice: the organisation of the travel was very good and efficient the drivers were always on time as well.
The places visited were just breathtaking and we going back to our country full of wonderful memories. Truly nature is amazing in Sabah, we have enjoyed Sabah so much. Malaysian people and your organisation really were amazing !! Thank you so much for everything :)

Visited August 2015
1 Thank Claireboutroue
Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best life experience in wildlife”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2015

This is definitely one of my best life experience ever. We attend 3D2N trip to Turtle island and kinabalu river cruising.
The 1st day night in the Turtle island, on the way to mother turtle laying eggs, the beach we walked was full of green turtles, which are over 1 meter long, lying on the beach swing their legs to dig holes as well as some of them are hatching, Of course, And then we saw those hatched babes in the protection center inside the hatch, they are the newborn to the world. The final high tide is our help to release those small turtle into the sea.
The 2nd day, the river cruising day, I was a bit worried about our little boat would get us attacked by crocodile. But, our tour guide Abbas said the local is getting along well with crocodiles and they even can swing with them without any problems. So with my scared and expected mind, my adventure was unfolded with those incredible animals that we saw in the river side, including crocodile, proboscis, orangutan, horn bill, several types of monkey, snakes, lizard, eagle and so on.
I've never so closed to those animal before.
I'd like to thank to our tour guide, Abbas, who is the best one I've ever met. He has a great eyes in searching for animals during the river cruising and we always in the head among all the boats. He introduces very clearly to us about all the animal behavior and how they interact in the great mother nature. That really increases our knowledge.

Visited August 2015
1 Thank Cawaiiminnie
Chicago, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Wonderful company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2015

We worked closely with Luca to plan a trip through Sabah, and it was brilliant. He gave great advice, organized perfect transfers, arranged outstanding guides for us -- everything went off seamlessly and we saw an incredible diversity of wildlife and birds with terrific guides. He took the time to understand our goals and made sure that the trip went exactly as planned. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2015