All Borneo Connection - Day Tours
Review Highlights
11 nights in Borneo couldn't have been easier!

I cannot thank ABC enough for sorting out our trip to Borneo. Hasma from ABC was very professional... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2016
siyoung91
Hanoi, Vietnam
via mobile
4N 5D Maliau Basin

Reviewed 26 July 2016
flyingfido
London, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Absolutely wonderful trek: beautiful scenery and excellent guides. Augustinus was brilliant and would highly recommend him. He's friendly, an outstanding cook and added that extra special element to the trip

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 8 April 2016

We booked the tour ten months ago since Mount Kinabalu climbing package is very popular. Unfortunately, plans can never keep up with changes. Two friends of mine couldn't join us due to unexpected health problems and need to request cancellation. The staff at ABC tours has been very helpful to us in dealing with the reimbursement.

Our trip went well and all of us made it to the summit and enjoyed the via ferrata a lot. Not only the staff but also the driver and our guide are friendly and professional. Thanks again for the perfect arrangement. We will heartily recommend ABC tours to my friends.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Luca from Naturalis-Expeditions arranged our tour to Bali-Sulawesi-Komodo. Everything went as expected, absolutely no unpleasant surprises. We were very happy with the tour and with the planning. We had a fast and positive exchange of e.mails and SKYPE conversations to secure and agree on the itinerary.
We can easily recommend Luca and will be happy to use him again.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Holmstrup
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Booked 3D/2N Kinabatangan River. 1N in Abai Lodge and 1N in Riverside Lodge.
As they told me the lodges are fully booked and they only have one room left I had to hurry up with booking and payment.
I transfered USD 620,- (actually cost me 650,-) to their account as they have a 5% surcharge on credit card payment.....
After one week (!) they told me they cannot guarantee my booking as they have no money...........
One day later they found the money and had a strange excuse......

So far so good. But when our group of 10Pax arrived in Abai Lodge we could not believe: The Lodge was under rennovation, and construction the lobby and terrace were closed due to painting works which were done with the worst chemicals and the smell of paint hurt ones nose and was terrible toxic......... see photos.
Beside that there was terrible noise on both days all the time as carpenters were constructing a new building, working with circular saw and hammering........... we felt like beeing on a big building site. NO JUNGLE FEELING AT ALL!
We were the only guests at the Lodge and more than 10 rooms empty....?

When we complained they completly ignored that and did not even answer.........although our tourguide felt very sorry about the situation.

For great Kinabatangan tours I would recommend not book through SI Tours (Lodges belong to them) or ABC-Tours.
Book yourself a homestay and you dont have to go with 10 others through jungle, you expirience much more and pay much less.
Or try Borneoecotours and great Sukau Rainforest Lodge.

Date of experience: February 2016
3  Thank mm m
Reviewed 31 December 2015

I booked my tour on-line through ABC tours and I have to say I was impressed with the service. From the understanding of our requirements for the trip to organising it and the manner in which it was done.

Our guide was Rusli (Bruce Lee) he was on time, kind and very professional. He shared my passion for wildlife and we had plenty to talk about on route to the port where we got on a boat to Selingan Island to see the Turtles. The tour itself was fantastic Rusli was very knowledgeable about the turtles and the isalnd and it was very well organised. Allowing us time to relax as well and take in the beautiful surroundings. By far one of the most beautiful places I have ever laid my eyes on and I would love to return one day.

After our tour was completed and we head back to the main port we stopped off at Sepilok orang-utan sanctuary. Again Russli was superb pointing out wildlife we no doubt would have missed if he hadn't of been there. I loved our time at the sanctuary and highly recommend it and the wonderful service provided by All Borneo Connection Tours! 5 Star Service!

Date of experience: October 2015