Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
WeilekHo
Seremban, Malaysia

Great to stay

Review of Hotel Sixty3
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jun 2023
I booked the hotel in very last minute and fortunately there is still available for me, the front office lady is friendly and smart, understand what I want when I step into the counter. We have a great moment to stay in Hotel 56. I would consider this hotel is a boutique hotel, very suitable for businessman and family. I was surprised the hotel is big enough and well upkeep, although the hotel doesn’t have restaurant, but it has many restaurants along the street till late night, no worry to feed our stomach, walking distance to Sunday market, Suria Mall and 7Eleven. The only challenge is to find parking, but do try the luck at the back street of the building, and there is an access from the lobby when you go out (while they are not allowed you enter from the back). If I have a chance, I will choose to stay in this hotel again.
Date of stay: May 2023
    RM 954
  • Booking.com
0.1 km from Hotel Sixty3
View more hotels in Kota Kinabalu
All reviews sunday market gaya street family deluxe room sabah tourism within walking distance excellent location shopping mall rooms are big convenient location boutique hotel kk kota eateries wifi tv suria channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2023

Great staff!!!!!
Very kind~!!!
Fantastic location!!!!!!
Closed many famous restaurants
Sunday Market opened in front of sixty3.
I stay 3 days.
A reasonable price!!
I will go to sixty3 next time!

See you soon~!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 12 June 2023

Very good. Location facilities were all good.
It was friendly and convenient. It was close to the airport and also convenient to go to nearby restaurants.
I recommend it. thank you I look forward to seeing you again.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2023

The best service provided by the staff hotel especially the lady named Yana (not sure her full/name).

The best experience ever! Thanks Yana and team!

Wish you have a wonderful day and smile always!

Thanks for your servicing!

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2023 via mobile

In terms of location, the location is strategically located at Gaya street. But the rooms need some further refurhishment. We stayed in family deluxe room, first impression the room is spacious, but as we explore more, the room is disappointing further. The centralized aircond is not cold even though we adjusted the temperature to 16 degree celcius. The shower area in the toilet is disgusting, very mouldy n dim. The TV is not working and none of the channels can b watched. Luckily we only stayed overnight

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 11 November 2022

Helpful and friendly staff. Clean room. We enjoyed our stay! My 17 year old son and I stayed in October 2022. We didn't know how to activate the lights although it was very simply to put the card key in the slot which they explained to us very nicely and did not laugh at us which we appreciated! Then we couldn't get the lock box to work and they promptly had staff to assist us with that as well. Very nice staff!

Date of stay: October 2022